Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Yeah, I think Pat Ryan is seen now as the ultimate impact man. Heā€™s likely to be brought on in every game Limerick play, but very unlikely to start

1 Like

Heā€™d be used in the Dempsey role. Nash is arguably our best forward on talent alone itā€™s his application that hinders him. If he gets that right he could be a serious asset.

Iā€™m sniggering away at you all day you stupid redneck.

(Snigger).

8 Likes

Our odds have fallen with Paddy Power to 15/2 for the All-Ireland and 11/4 for Munster. Aaron Gillane is now our lowest priced hurler at 25/1 for hurler of the year. Kyle Hayes has moved in to 6/1 for young hurler of the year. Their updated odds on all-star awards havenā€™t been published yet

This problem of strength in depth is something we aint used to.

Iā€™m having a laugh too buddy. Donā€™t forget that. Itā€™s early days yet.

1 Like

At least Brimmer is still able to drop in and hop the ball, the lad who offers all the :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: is nowhere to be seen!

1 Like

Iā€™ll make a proposal at the next county board meeting for limerick to be allowed 15 subs for championship games.

Was Nash meant to be flying? It was well mooted Mul was tearing it up What sort of injury did he pick up?

It was a knock in a training game.

1 Like

:grinning::ronnyroar:

1 Like

Not a mention of Malachy the last 700 posts and he was the messiah a few weeks ago

Thatā€™s great stuff.

Kieran Hickeyā€¦ One of the stats men?

Rewatched the game this morning. Literally seemed to twinge it as the sub was announced

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to walk all over ye soft cunts Saturday week!

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Cork will bate ye a point a man !!!

1 Like

Bring the hobnails

1 Like

@anon61956325 better have the barbecue out Saturday week :grinning:

1 Like

I hope those Limerick hooligans arenā€™t throwing flares into pubs on this trip to cork