Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Is the Cup being filled with porter every night?

2; 16s & U-14 B.

O’Donovan is a good hurler and has been one of the better Limerick 16s in the absence of the big names.

I don’t know the young lad in the 14s, but our 14s are going very well, unbeaten in Championship so far. It would be nice to have a couple more involved, has done a lot to improve the hurling of some of our other younger players that you’d only really see a few years later.

1 Like

Kiely drilled holes in the bottom of it.

So they are using it to shotgun beer instead

We have a dentist chair installed in the 41 for tonight.

2 Likes

Bruff next Tuesday evening, Knockaderry Sunday.

Gillane & Barry were at the Cul Camp in Mungret this morning; ALTC, Lyons & Geary were at the one in Monaleen yesterday.

Hardly Pa Mcgarry’s son? tho he is about 40 at this stage …

Was talking to someone there said they are putting up a stage. I assume it will be in the car park so.

that played with Pike Rovers?

1 Like

Some of em will be alive in 45 years time in fairness.

I’m assuming it’ll be between us and the hockey ladies for the RTE Team of the Year?

Dublin footballers just victims of their own success so can’t see even a possible four-in-a-row being enough.

Mind you a few wins for the rugby lads in the those November friendlies could maybe push them into the picture…

1 Like

Hockey ladies have it sown up, and that’s fair enough as well. Also who gives a fuck we have the only award we need

1 Like

Hot food and ice cream van in Patrickswell from 5pm on Saturday.

1 Like

Chips with gravy

Cannot wait!!!

1 Like

Is it possible to get the hot food without ice cream on it?

For a tenner contribution to the players fund Cian Lynch will flick them off a fork into your mouth from forty yards away. Or for a €5 you can take your chances with Byrnes firing them at you from the far side of the town. It was felt that from a health and safety point of view Gillane couldn’t be involved as he was as likely to throw the fork as the chip.

11 Likes

We’ll have the Lattes and canapés ready for Sunday.

Maybe a hurler will win the individual sports star of the year award. The bar is hardly that high there. Last year it was won by a soccer player from the United Kingdom who couldn’t get a start with the bottom side in the EPL.

2 Likes

Joe Canning.