Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Joe, Declan Hannon or any number of the Limerick players would be a worthy and deserving winner.

1 Like

Gillane would drop the fork and kick it to you

Hockey ladies > Irish rugby grand slam!!!

How many games did the hockey team win in that World Cup?

Geoff,
you know well that the ladies will get it on merit and on gender quota

rte will never give it to the spud hockey over the actual hockey

Ireland won a grand slam and a series in Australia. They’ll share the award with the hockey ladies

It is Pa’s son , unfortunately I dont think he will make the starting 15 as this is a very strong panel, although being managed by Leo might help. Good number of this years minor team/panel are under 16. 3 of the starting forwards , 1 midfielder and 2 defenders I think.

Did Ireland win a Grand Slam this year? I had completely forgotten that.

The hockey ladies will be team of the year anyways.

3 Likes

Dr Mick Loftus was correct that a hole should be drilled at the bottom of every GAA cup .

3 Likes

To be fair to the women’s hockey team they performed at a World Cup

2 Likes

Until they were bet out the gate in the one match anybody watched.

The Oirish have an awful relationship with alcohol, you only really see it when you have been away to a proper country

5 Likes

It would be a total shame if Limerick’s outstanding achievement and crowning moment became an unofficial trigger for a prolonged period of binge drinking throughout the county. Irish people have a savage bad attitude towards drink. Happy. Drink. Sad. Drink. Indifferent. Drink. Win. Drink. Lose. Drink. I’d like Blindboy Boatclub to intervene here.

3 Likes

You succinctly got in before me.

1 Like

If I know Limerick, I can tell you one thing for certain, this team will piss everything away, so they better enjoy this All Ireland

1 Like

Proper order too. They boxed well above their weight.

At least this team waited until they won one before pissing it away

1 Like

which proper country would this be?

The cup needs to be put away after this weekend, if heard a few stories I hope arent true .

1 Like