Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Is that lee chins father 2nd left in orange vest

Could kildimo not go out on their own? Never heard of a Hurler in pallaskenry.

They only joined in recent years. Pallas were junior up until then.

Looks like a good few of the panel turned out? Roughly how many?

About 2/3 Iā€™d say.

1 Like

Why didnā€™t kildimo stay on their own?

I read that as two or three :smile:

Cause they wouldnā€™t hurl spuds to ducks

The best week ever.

1 Like

Thereā€™s another family of Morrisseys in Ahane, the father is a KK man if itā€™s the same crowd (@iron_mike in reverse if you will) . Two of the young lads would be 6ft plus already.

1 Like

That young Condon in Knockaderry is no relation to Tom.

I was at itā€¦ Jason was obviously told not to allow a draw! There were two definite frees to Templeglantine after the score to put ye ahead! W Oā€™Meara came up trumps when he was needed, super sideline cut and point from play by the stand side but before that John Riordan had been getting the better of their duel I thought, was only when Askeaton moved him to midfield that he got going. Decent game of hurling in the second half. Glantine got some great scores but use of the ball awful at times. Moss Somers took his goal well!

1 Like

Fire up senior fixtures and venues please.

Have been a fan of the Askeaton/Ballysteen lot since going on the beer with them in Galway in 2010. Great lads!

3 Likes

Their father is John Morrissey, he played midfield with St. Martinā€™s when they won the All Ireland club in 1985. Their uncle is Eamon (Yommie) Morrissey the former Kilkenny hurler.

1 Like

Correct

The other morrisseys link to Cashel in tipp.

The duffs are brothers alright. Father from howth. Not a hurling stronghold

1 Like

Peter casey :wave:

Whoā€™s the character on the front left bonnet with the open shirt, white t shirt, skinny ripped jeans and little boots?

All Ireland medalist Seamus Flanagan.

1 Like

Looks like it might be Kilmallockā€™s own Paddy Oā€™Loughlin.

1 Like