Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Agreed

Got my left and right mixed up. Thats Paddy alright.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Have you a problem?

Twee and we love it

How Limerick’s trip to hurling paradise brought its people along for the ride (via @IrishTimes) https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/how-limerick-s-trip-to-hurling-paradise-brought-its-people-along-for-the-ride-1.3606385

3 Likes

Anthony Daly citing Graham Mulcahy knocking the fuck out of Mark Coleman in PUC as a pivotal moment in the year.

7 Likes

Parents will be queuing to get their children into Colaiste Mhuire given the standard of Kyle Hayes’s writing in his All Ireland Diary. You’d swear a seasoned journalist wrote it. :clap:

Where is that? Have not seen it

The Cork Examiner.

Tears running down my face reading that article

Tony Leen thanks you

1 Like

DOD has had an incredible year, he’s some hurler. Another who will do the job asked of him, whatever it is. Not all flashy stuff but he’ll do it.

2 Likes

Early Limerick underage Results
Tony Forristal Tournament
Cork 2-13 Limerick 0-4
Sonny Walsh Tournament
Tipperary 0-11 Limerick 2-4
Arrabawn Under 15 B Semi-Final
Limerick 2-13, Waterford 2-11
Eugene Carey Under 16
Galway 0-20, Limerick 1-13

2 Likes

Limerick Hurling is in crisis

1 Like

The bubble is bursting though. When the present bunch move on not much coming through. Where is this much vaunted academy gone to?

The goal of an academy is to produce senior players.

Your hurt is brilliant

I’ve loads of friends in Limerick, happy for them. Just pointing out that Limerick seem to be struggling under age. Na Pairsaigh don’t seem to be supplying much under age talent these days. A worry surely.

Shur them lads have hardly recovered from the drinking sessions of last week

Limerick Underage Hurling
Under 15A Arrabawn Plate Final
Limerick 3-20 Dublin 1-14 (FT)

1 Like