Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

1-6 to 1-5 now.

Gillane is probably sweating pure porter by now.

1 Like

Twitter says Richie Mac has gone off injured for Blackrock. They’re losing at half-time to Pallasgreen.

Flanagan is out for a couple of months apparently after that collison with Skehill. Damaged his ankle.

I was told that he’ll be missing this Sunday but will be back next Sunday against us.

That came from a Feohanagh clubman. Maybe he was just saying it to keep us worried but it wasn’t the impression I got.

Aye he’s Gone till the new year. I posted that earlier in the week.

1 Like

Hopefully its being completly overplayed.

A fella at work was saying it to me today who was back in Castlemahon last night.

One of the F/C lads I was talking to last night was expecting him to play on Sunday. He’d no reason to bullshit me.

1 Like

Glenroe vs G/B sounds like a right cracker. G/B were 10 down only a short while ago, only 3 in it now. 7 goals so far.

Result from Ballyagran in the big game of the weekend.

Glenroe 4-16 G/B 3-15.

Since Team G/B prevailed in an epic intermediate county final in 2005 Glenroe have won pretty much every game between these two. Best team tonight probably shaded it but the men from Knockfierna could have easily got something. An inspired goalkeeping display, a glut of chances going abegging and about three goal line clearances, in conjunction with soft goals conceded at the other end, done for Team G/B.

Ten points down late on, got it back to 3 but Glenroe held on to pick up the two points.

Steven Walsh still lording it at this level.

A diminutive but divisive figure for Glenroe (and Ballylanders in football) was up to his usual antics. Just a horrible person on a GAA pitch. A pure mouth. No need for that carry on, he’ll get his comeuppance some day and it won’t be a minute too soon.

6 Likes

Many at it?

Any standout scorers?

I don’t know what he’s like as a person but he’s a horrible fucker on the pitch.

1 Like

Small enough in all honesty. I appreciate you can’t play every match on a Saturday and Sunday but 6.30 on a Friday evening wouldn’t suit a lot of people working until 5.30 etc.

There was actually a very decent crowd last night at our match, especially considering the time.

One of the O’Connell’s at centre forward got a good few points and was decent throughout. Good spread of scorers on both sides to be fair.

1 Like

The limerick fans are on the omerta again and the whatsapps flying all week.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Ye need John Lacey back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What’s wrong with you know?

Working in town, Friday evening traffic, pick up the kids from the crèche or child minders, get dinner and still try to make the match - not that hard to comprehend that the timing is difficult for people, never mind those living further away…

As for WhatsApp it’s bull shit what went around this week.

What’s not bullshit it how a certain goalkeeper got into a bit of trouble after celebrating a club All-Ireland win earlier this year…