Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I have a photo of a few ccha juniors holding it in a pub

1 Like

Thinly veiled ā€œKildimo are muck savagesā€.

3 Likes

Would ye ever fuck off, thereā€™s enough of us down Junior A

1 Like

On the day, ye outhurled us, outworked us and out-thought us. Iā€™m very very disappointed. But look, we canā€™t dwell on it, try and learn from it and improve.

And Peter Casey has 4šŸ‘ A whole generation of Cork hurlers gone without a medal at senior 13 years, minor 17 and U21 20 years. The mushrooms have been mouldy a long time!

5 Likes

Have another look at the second half. We were down to one forward and the halfback line was no longer dominating

We were much better in the second half, for sure. But that wasnā€™t hard. We still struggled to get scores which was the killer.

I expect a whole lot more from us, but thereā€™s plenty of work to do.

Looking back on it while a lot of commentators have pointed to our underage success the last few years allied with Ard Scoil and to a lesser extent the Fitzgibbon a key element for me has been the strength of the clubs. NaP and Kilmallock winning 5 of the last seven Munster clubs. Our team of the mid 90s came off the back of Kilmallock twice, the Well twice and Ballybrown winning Munster clubs since the late 80s. I donā€™t think this should be underestimated.

2 Likes

I see the Limerick fans are going down the Tipp route of spreading dodgy whatsapps

3 Likes

Kyle Hayes isnā€™t from Charleville?

2 Likes

Aristotle

Where does that result leave K/P and Mungret ???

Chris Crummey isnā€™t from Charleville .

1 Like

Mungret top with 3 wins from 3.

We were 3rd with 3 points- obviously still are but could slip as low as 6th depending on how other results go. Not much more room for slip-up.

We had gone 22 games unbeaten in competitive matches; suppose it had to end eventually. But itā€™s fucking shit, I really really hate losing.

Donā€™t we all!

Fixed

2 Likes

Box office

Whatā€™s Tom Condon getting at?

1 Like

Cadburys.

No Alan Oā€™Connor for Ballybrown? The Well to win.

Well up by 6 points.

1 Like