Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Peter Casey back in full training

Confirmed?

Cork have a 5 point head start too with home advantage apparently. Are Lk 6 points a better side?

I canā€™t get my head around it, a bare faced lie passed off as truth, thereā€™s lads would believe it because it was said on the INTERNET but itā€™s not nice at all

Why did that other chap tell a lie about you that time?

Jerome O Connell had it up on Twitter there. Team to be named Thursday night

1 Like

Why would cork have a five point home advantage?

Why would you make up lies on the internet?

Thats the coefficient you gave us last week

Couple of factors here. Had Cork strolled through the second half as they did the first on Sunday, they would be undoubtedly be overwhelming favourites. But they didnā€™t and truth be told were probably lucky to get out with a draw.

The six days turnaround coupled with a third game in 14? days. A big ask.
Weather forecast is good for Saturday with temperatures predicted at around 17 degrees for 7pm. You can add another 3 or 4 degrees to that at around 7pm.
I think the Limerick bench is stronger.
All in all I think Cork will need that 5 point lead at a minimum going in at half time. Not an impossible task but this game more than any other takes into account the 26 man panel, weather conditions and fitness.
All these factors together and I think we just about have enough to take ye.

No I said thereā€™s a 5 point difference in the handicaps. Ie in the Gaelic grounds it would be limerick 3 points favs. Very different.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/gaa-betting-2018/25406/537?u=gilgamboa

I was listening to paddy powers Gaa trader and their saying Home advantage is worth 5 points in the new format.

Double post

Yes In the handicap.

Thats completely different to what you said.

You know exactly what I meant. You are just being awkward for the sake of it.

I am not indeed

1 Like

In all fairness it would seem to suggest that a team would need to be six points the better team to win away from home, thatā€™s what the obvious take from it is.

Why arenā€™t you responding to my questions about your lie earlier?

Thatā€™s a great post.
Iā€™ll drink 10 pints of porter with you once weā€™ve bate the bollix off ye in the pairc.

Confirmed as I understand it. Same 15 to be named to pull the Cork lads tails.

Iā€™m a little confused. Hickey in or out?