Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Relax FFS I didn’t see your post saying anything!

Brilliant Limerick. Relative harmony in the panel so the supporters decide to knock lumps out of each other instead

A brilliant tactic in fairness!

Whatever it takes. The way it’s looking here, I’ll be safer with the Cork gang Saturday evening.

1 Like

First step is to get tanked up on Hop House 13. Drink off a blast of them as quickly as you can, preferably on an empty stomach.
Then tear into the cunt relentlessly. You’re at an advantage from the off because he had a bit of credibility around here. The lad that blatantly lied to me is largely ignored by most so it made my job more difficult. Either way don’t let it lie.

1 Like

You’re a Cork cunt, no matter how hard you try to be Limerick.

5 Likes

God help me when I move to Cork in a few weeks :poop:

God help Cork

If I’m the worst Cork has to be worrying about then they won’t be too bad :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t worry. You’ll have a bit of back up Saturday anyway

It’s full of sexual deviants and clannish weirdos and lads who make up people they know, I’d say you’ll be the least of their worries

Thanks mate, that’s a much more civilised put down :+1:

Keep up FFS. This is Senior hurling internet

Supporters on the internet arguing will have no real effect on the Limerick team .

Thanks mate

@anon32894817 why did you tell a bare faced lie on the internet earlier? I have no interest in your identity.

I’m finding it very difficult to call. Home advantage is massive but cork are out for the third weekend in a row which is tough. Another draw.

Why did you make up that lie earlier??

2 Likes

A draw Saturday and a win over Waterford would guarantee top 3 and almost in final,alot of hurling to be done yet mind.

Why did you tell a lie about @backinatracksuit. Can you screenshot the evidence and post it up.

1 Like

No.