Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

@anon32894817 and @backinatracksuit we donā€™t want to here anymore about lies or who wants to change county colours. May I propose a wager, whoever County looses we loose.

Are you fatigued?

1 Like

Hickey starts.

Ooohhh noooo :confounded:

Great idea @Joe_Player

Keep me out of this abomination of a thread and any of the other Limerick GAA threads full of the dregs of the internet

1 Like

The way Cork play Hickey will be in the half back line as much as the full back line so he might be ok. Corks running game might suit him better. High ball is his real weakness

Will we bring much of a crowd? 6k?

Is it? I would have said high ball is his strength, rash decision-making and going to ground too easily are notable weaknesses.

Up to 10k id guess,itā€™s the only game which offers a day of drinking beforehand.

1 Like

Fixed that for youā€¦

Heā€™s too honest in the air for a fullback, always trying to out catch the forward rather than spoil it. Thatā€™s fine at half back but itā€™s an absolute liability at full back. Bubbles cleaned him under high ball a few years back albeit at corner back.

How he cleaned TJ Reid out in the air in 2014 is anyones guess!

With the match being on Sky Iā€™d say theyā€™ll be 25K at it

Id say 10k Limerick 20k Cork.

40/1 Man of the Match he was that day. One lad I know had a 10er on it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think heā€™s brilliant under high ball but youā€™re right on his playing of full back. He was a brilliant puck out option even when he played half forward. He is a brilliant option for any of the other 5 positions in the backs except full back.

Not a hope on a June Bank holiday.
Limerick will bring 6k at a max.
Cork 16k.

It didnā€™t work when it was tried before, I canā€™t see why itā€™s persisted with. He gave away 1-7 the last day between frees and mistakes. Thatā€™s suicide. We should have had Tipp absolutely buried at half time only for him

Be alot more than 6k Limerick.