Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

thatā€™s about the number of Limerick lads living in Cork and the surrounding areas thatā€™ll go. Weā€™ll bring another 6 from Limerick.

The sleeper agents will have the ground work done re: bedding and watering holes

He is good technically in the air but is very liable to be horsed out of it by the darker arts, despite his physique. This might actually be fine against the likes of Horgan, but spark trouble against the likes of Harnedy. At least he still has a bit of pace to match the Cork forwards. With that in mind itā€™ll be interesting to see if Condon or McCarthy is named on the benchā€¦

Here, we should just put Finn, Casey, English in the full back line and leave it alone for 5 years. 3 tough hardy fuckers who are stubborn and born and bred back men.

Leave Hickey out the field if you want to find a place for him

Do they sell intoxicating liqour to the plebs in PƔirc Ui Chaoimh ???

70 euro for a premium ticket for Saturday!

Frankeeeeen will be rubbing his hands with glee.

what does that get you? an audience with Sean Og?

Anna Geary hopefully.

Iā€™d largely agree. If it was my choice Iā€™d actually have Hickey either midfield or half-forward. However we are where we are.

Iā€™d pay 70 quid to be kept away from her. thereā€™s a fat beure waiting to get out there somewhere. As soon as she gets her arse in under the kitchen table sheā€™s fucked

Like the tinkers daughter.

1 Like

I lose my reason with stupid comments like this. Get it all the time from thick supporters. Clear out all the old lads and start with the new crop and give them three years to bed in. Move so and so to centre back and give him three years to develop and blah blah blah. Bullshit.

well Finn and English are already there and Hickey is a blatant liability in there.

Casey is as good a back man as we haveā€¦ whatā€™s your problem with it? Dope

I donā€™t disagree with you on the selections. The problem is the ā€œput X y and z wherever and leave it alone for 5 yearsā€. Itā€™s mindless.

Personally i would probably still pick McCarthy.

From just asking around there seems to be fuck all going from limerick. Maybe 6 or 7k max.

you need a full back line thatā€™s stable mate. Iā€™d agree anywhere else on the pitch. The full back line should be untouchable if the lads are in form and fit. Itā€™s the one part of the field where itā€™s absolutely vital that goalie and the 3 backs know what someone else is going to do. You only get that with years

Yeah. Most I asked are away.

Lads get injured, form goes up and down, new players come through, changes happen. I agree that Finn English and Casey will be the basis of the full back line for a few years.

so no problem and you had a cheap dig :smiley:

we move on

Surprised at that. I had it earmarked the moment the fixtures were announced for a weekend down in Cork.