Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4nvUyC_5s

1 Like

Very evocative, seem like great days in Cork.

But how did Limerick get on in 1996 and 2001 in the end afterwards?

Iā€™m only messing. Whatever about 1996, itā€™s mad that the Wexford team of 2001, containing several halfwit TFK members, responded to being annihilated in the Leinster Final by beating Limerick and then taking Tipperary to a replay. Rory McCarthy blazing wide from 20 yards out directly in front of goal at the death of the first game.

We would have won the All Ireland too with Galway waiting in the final. Think that was the final their keeper tried a bit of curling and swept around the square as a ball trickled into his goal.

Fuck it anyway.

I digress. This is all about Limerick. PS, Iā€™d be absolutely thrilled if Wexford had a player of the calibre of Hickey to slot into the defence.

1 Like

Kiely nearly fell over himself when outlining Hickeyā€™s injury.
Pure lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=Bsl83u1E1Jo

1 Like

he had the hint of smirk there at one stage as well. :smiley:

no need for a lie detector there.

Iā€™d say thatā€™s a lie

No itā€™s not mate.

Casey to start.

Where was the flag?
Youā€™re a liar, itā€™s difficult to believe that you witnessed this urban legend

Why so? Iā€™d say itā€™s a regular enough ocurance between limerick and cork games in cork.

Are you asking me why I think you are a liar?

Gentlemen gentlemen, please, can we make the wager here. Banishment for the loser.

Yep

Where was the flag? Side of the road? Christ that story really does the rounds, Iā€™m sure itā€™s happened but as youā€™re such a liar I couldnā€™t believe you,

The stag had his balls cut off didnā€™t he?

I didnā€™t ask for you believe me. You are a massive liar. A creep and are totally obsessed with me

rattled.

1 Like

Nope.

Log back in as Robert Emmet.

1 Like

The Mrs changed his password on him.

I forgot the password.