Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Mate, Iā€™m not obsessed with you, youā€™re some dope :smile:
You made up a lie about me yesterday to make me look like a creep, you still havenā€™t admitted as much, if thatā€™s your modus operandi then you most definitely are rattled, and a bit of a useless prick if itā€™s all you have

https://youtu.be/ze5eTdMJkgk

Sure youā€™ve made up multiple lies about my family over the last two years? You have been making odds claims about my parents leaving me a ā€œtrust fundā€ or something. Youā€™ve done it multiple times. Trying to hint you know me or you know stuff about me. You were talking about some sister of mine yesterday. You got a dose of your medicine and you have absolutely shat your togs. You can act the hard man all you like but donā€™t go crying wolf when it is given back to you in spades.

:rofl: you dumb cunt,
Are you for real?

@anon32894817 Iā€™ve been thinking this past few minutes, I hadnā€™t realised that my cod about you gambling away a farm and drinking yourself to death was so hurtful to you, I assumed that youā€™d realise it was a pisstake and Iā€™d doubt anybody took me seriously,
If you admit to your lie yesterday Iā€™ll try hard not to go with that line again.
Youā€™re a bit of a egotist to think that Iā€™d want to know anything about you or anyone here, Iā€™ve never shown an interest in peopleā€™s personal lives as you claimed in that post full of lies,
Now do the decent thing, mate

Stage 5.

Iā€™ll be in the leaping salmon from 2pm Saturday.
Iā€™ll tell you every thing you want to know.

Yeā€™re an awful pair of boring cunts.

Worse than Kev & Nembo. Fucking hell lads, leave it alone.

This @anon32894817 v @backinatracksuit is one of the most bizarre e-feuds on TFK yet. Two lads making up details about the others life and then having a go at them for it. This really is a strange corner of the internet

2 Likes

He can make up lies about me but he screams wolf when I call him out on it.

Itā€™s a bit mental.
Once the Limerick bubble bursts i might have to depart.
Thereā€™s too much to keep up with here.

Finally :+1:

Its junior b stuff. Makes me wonder if they post on the hogansand.

Whatever happened to South Limerick Referee?

1 Like

He got photoshopped out of a team photo and nearly broke dā€™internet.

1 Like

:smiley:

There was a few right head cases from Limerick online at one stage in internet history.
Limerick Nomad had the personality of a stamp collector.
Shannonsider and his love of military history and cattle.

WB Yeats was a good man.
Iron Mike too but not the fella here.

theyā€™ll all be back again as Limerickā€™s stock rises.
SLR was a proper mentalist.

Iā€™m glad itā€™s over to be honest, it took a while for @anon32894817 to admit that he lied but itā€™s done now.

No I stand by what I said.

Worst edit ever. ā€˜when i call him out on himā€™ :rofl:

Disillusioned Fans.