Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Haha!

Lot to be said for work ethic.

It’s doesn’t matter what their team is

This is true.
we will ate em alive.

Dowling is the only potential game changer on that bench imo

1 Like

Apart from the lad who came on and smashed home a match clinching goal against Tipp…!

4 Likes

It was a bit of a break he got tbf. Dowling has that something else that noneone on the bench could offer…

2 Likes

Jesus Seamus, self-praise is no praise.

Pat Simon is the real game-changer on the bench I reckon. Searing pace, and will go for goal with any sniff he gets, see the little flick over the head he went for the last day. Dowling is high-ball-into-the-square territory.

Wouldn’t be convinced by any of the others yet.

2 Likes

If we win Saturday we will go clear second favs with the bookies for the AI :hushed: Fuckin hell

Dowling offers a plan b.
It’s important to have one.
Cork had nothing last week when Tipp
stopped their running game.
Couldn’t win their own ball.

1 Like

What’s that? a fat arse?

If it was that I’m sure he wouldn’t be on the bench. Dipshit.

ha relax yourself.

There’s a lot to be said for having a fat arse. Kenny dalglish and Kim Kardashian have careers made off it

True I forgot that.
He can arse away so long as he arses in for a goal or two.

There’s no greater feeling of despair than when a crafty roundy lad leans the weight in on you as the ball is coming in. Like trying to move a beached whale

1 Like

I asked weeks ago would Dowling make the match day squad. I thought it was open for debate. I still think it is. 3 forwards subs the last day and he wasn’t involved. People say he us a game changer. What game under Kiely has he proved this. I think he is there in case Gillane gets injured . Barry Murphy has proved a big game changer , v Galwsy in the league, V Tipp in championship. Personally I would prefer Downes ss the option on the bench.

He’s there for the frees. You couldn’t trust Morrissey to take over.

Peter Casey will be back up for frees when he comes back and the Dow might take a drop

Unfortunately I think this is true. But lads who say there is nothing more to Dowling than high ball lumped into the square know nothing about hurling. He did play 70 minutes wing forward every game last year, he could come into the reckoning yet.

1 Like