Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

We have seen enough of Downes to know he is flaky and not at the level required. The work rate was never good enough and he is paying the price along with Dowling. I have watch a Downes get bullied out of too many games and time for change. Better options available.

Since I waded through all yer fucking posts and not one of ye posted the actual fucking team :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just heard some very sad news about a former Patrickswell and Limerick hurling legend :cry: puts all the shit talk here into the corner.

The cavalry

Hennessy.
Browney.
Condon.
Dempsey.
The Dow.
Hickey.
Richie McCarthy.
Barry Murphy.
WOD.
David Reidy.
Pat Ryan.

1 Like

There’s probably a decent argument to be made that NAPS run in the club championship cost them in terms of county team places. But look they got out of division 1b without them and came within a Niky Quaid brainfart of getting to a league final.
It is obvious that the group assembled for our assault on the all Ireland this year have bought into what Kiely and co. have brought to the table. I’m not saying that the NAP contingent haven’t either but they are a bit behind and still playing catch up.
I think Kiely is picking to form and that’s the way it should be.
Listen it could all back fire on Saturday night, but for once if it does, then management can say that it was their call and not being influenced by external factors. We will know after 15 minutes on Saturday.
Assuming we progress further I can definitely see the likes of Dowling and obviously Peter Casey getting a start as they start to become more comfortable in our new style.
Say what you want but this is probably the first time that Limerick have anywhere between 25 and 30 players all capable of claiming a stake. That can’t be a bad thing .
Say nothing til you hear more. And we’ll hear more Saturday

1 Like

Ciaran?

I think if they were game changers they’d be starting. If they were able to produce under pressure they’d be nailed on.

Fuck them buddy & keep the faith. Luimneach abĂș!

What’s this now?

No question.

No, I don’t want to go into it here just life in general nothing out of ordinary.

The fuck! Why post the first thing and then say you don’t want to go into it.

There’s whores can’t tease as good as that

Slipping them an extra few quid might sort that for you

Thanks @dodgy_keeper & @Julio_Geordio

So, no Nash (who’s FLYING in training, like an aeroplane), Downes or Malachy.

Someone said something about Downes or Nash not horsing Paul Murphy or Johnny Coen out of it. I can’t see Reidy or Murphy doing it either. It’s gas the way things can turn around, if you told me after the U21 championship last year that Morrissey would be a guaranteed starter and Nash wouldn’t even be on the panel, I’d have laughed at you.

2 Likes

Because of all the fuckin rubbish in here today,proper perspective.

Sorry don’t know the etiquette. Thanks for the info

What’s the Cork team boys?

That’s fair enough work rate is essential for a Kiely team and to be fair Dowling, Downes and possibly Nash do not match up in that regard. His subs look for guys with pace like Murphy and Pat Ryan to take on tiring backs and that approach has worked very well all year.

3 Likes

Named tomorrow evening at 9:30pm

1 Like

15 arrogant cunts.

2 Likes