Limerick GAA - Box Office

Teege stayed a year too long but did carry out the enabling work

Shur lets just go with them. We cant do any worse than the shite of the last few years

Kiely is a huge fan of Cahill. He didn’t make his U21 sides due to Senior Football commitments. Apparently Cahill expressed doubts on whether it would be realistic that he would make it in the Hurling (he’d be well aware of John Riordan’s story last year, neighbouring clubs and acquaintances) but apparently Kiely reassured him. He obviously sees something he really likes in him. Cahill is a strong animal, quick and aggressive and has plenty of Hurling. Just hope he gets the chance to prove himself.

2 Likes

Are you going to tell us about the politics at play in the new panel or are you going to shut the fuck up and give them a chance?

2 Likes

We need a half-back line that can win ball but also distribute to the forwards. Not leaving our full-back line out to dry is a must too, a deep-lying centre-back needed for that.

We need our midfielders to have huge engines and to contribute with work rate and scores.

We need our inside forward line to get goals; we need forwards who can win their own ball but who will also take on their men and go for goal.

Powerful runners and ballwinners in the half-forward line maybe one player in a playmaker role a la Noel McGrath for Tipp this year. Two strong runners and one player to float around picking out passes & scores.

1 Like

AIB and FBD have written a joint cheque.

And ye said TJ was political and a new manager would be clean

1 Like

Hip & Whip hurling hasn’t steered us wrong for 43 years.

Get in their face, we are Limerick we are afraid of no one .

1 Like

What are you talking about boss?

Letter to Santa !!!

Disgusting carry on tbh.

Open your eyes ffs.

**[quote=“Ashman, post:2018, topic:22756, full:true”]
Letter to Santa !!!
[/quote]

No. Saint Jude

I’d prefer if you spelt it out for me, you fucking mug. Instead of drawling on and on about politics without the balls to openly speak about it.

NA p win junior A :

Will Kilteely beat Ballyhahill in football ???

No, 100% they won’t

2 Likes

Pats gave Na P a good run but ran out of road.

Pallas will be kicking themselves at not closing out the inter final.

As expected, the Well bowed out of Munster fairly meekly against a distinctly average Glen Rovers side. Na Piarsaigh must be kicking themselves about their sloppy county championship group stage displays when they see such an average side having dethroned them.

1 Like

I’m glad the well were beaten today, focus now solely county panel, this can only be a good thing. Nap’s involvement and Kilmallock the year before were a distraction.

Monaleen looked a very poor side yesterday, now they were missing two of their best players, but even still it was a bad performance.
They were poor tactically as well, they played two sweepers in the first half when they had the wind and they left Kerry player Tom Murnane free to sweep across the backline mopping up any ball into their forwards. He must have cleared 30 balls easily yesterday, it was reminiscent of Paudie Maher against us a couple of years ago. His arms must be tired today from pucking it back to them.
Lorcan Lyons was absolutely destroyed by his man yesterday as well, particularly under the high ball. I’d have given his man MOTM, he was involved in a lot and won a lot of dirty ball.
Kerry star Daniel Collins was in awesome form yesterday and ran amok. If Geary was in there it would’ve been even worse I’d say.
Only bright spots for Monaleen were their free taker who kept them in it, their fullback who was good and Ger Collins who looked very lively in the first half (before being well shackled in the second, not helped by the amount of free men Kilmoyley had).