Limerick GAA - Box Office

People can be critical of politics but in a county like Limerick where there is a perception of wealth but where there is in fact a significant debt, the political route is the only way out.

I have a nephew coming up underage who is not presently of intercounty standard. I would like to see him in a Limerick jersey and personal finance is not a problem. Neither is business finance.

I want bang for my buck though. I am willing to make a significant financial contribution but I am not going to make a significant contribution to Limerick GAA funds for a number 24 jersey on an underage B squad. He has to feature significantly and it is pretty much guaranteed that he will feature significantly.

That is just life. Finance opens doors for those who have access to it. My first cousin was similarly looked after many years ago and it is meaningful to have the title as an ex Limerick underage player. I want my nephew to have that status.

I dont blame Shane Fitzgibbon or anyone like that. There are many more like him that would do the same. Fellahs say it wouldnt happen in other counties, but this is Limerick and we are not another county. If there is an investment that can be made, then you make the investment and only people of certain financial means can make that investment. That applies in any section of life

1 Like

A big TFK welcome. I’ll PM you my bank details

1 Like

:eek:

Cunt

3 Likes

Amen,a polo shirt is acceptable alright on adults.Jerseys are only acceptable on children.

Mate, show some respect for Mr McManus.

:laughing:

#Lamecunt

1 Like

Limerick dream on cunts

Gerald Griffins beat today by Glenbeigh.

Anyone at Minor hurling final . NP win by 2 points .

Have they separated from glencar,they used to be a decent football team

Still both. Think they are division one in Kerry. Have made hard work of winning the Kerry junior over the past few years

They had a few great players in NY back in the 00’s for a small club

Think they lost 4 or so finals . Kerry have structured their club game to maximise their potential in intermediate and junior club c’ship.

How did they do that

Was that the junior final today?

No Munster quarter . Gerald Griffins are Lk champs .

Ffs when the final Christmas eve?

sorry chief Twas a semi . GG play Gabriel Rangers in final.

Arron Gillane got a call up to senior side they are playing UL now in a challenge.