Limerick GAA - Box Office

A decent FB would help too but you knew that already, right?

Who has a decent FB presently?

Completely different type of pressure on Waterford next year

Sure they have nine or ten of them already.

1 Like

Not Waterford.

They don’t exist any more -

James Barry and Daithi Burke are both very good full backs

1 Like

You came in here to the Limerick GAA thread with an attempt to highlight how over excited Limerick Hurling people get over little things especially in the off season. However, what you actually did was prove what Limerick GAA fans already know. You and your likes can’t help yourselves. Obsessed. Your actions proved that Limerick GAA is Box Office.

1 Like

Barry has come to the fore this year alright - It took him a while to get there but he is also blessed with quality all around him — I was more making the point that they way the game is gone the traditional full back is almost redundant - They need to make hurling an 11 aside game with just goals and no points.

1b will be hard AGAIN

I’m half limerick myself you eejit

Gas cunts

Hurling should be left alone pal.

It’s a wonderful game…11 a side, fuck that.

A great point from way out the field like Dodges two in Mordor back in 14 are a joy to behold.

3 Likes

Is that the cork way @ChocolateMice

Group 2. The well, Adare, Monaleen , NaP, Knockainey, Cappamore.

Group 1. Ballybrown, Liberties, Bruff, Doon, Ahane, Killmallock.

Great sport for the football draw apparently.

Draw was made and then there was an objection because last years finalists were never seeded for it as had been expected and Drom and Monaleen ended up in the same group. There was some consultations and it was eventually declared the draw would stand.

The draw ??

The draw for the championship groups?

Yes