Group 2

NCW
Ballysteen
Ballylanders
St Kierans
St Pats
Oola

Ta

Fucking ‘half Limerick’ :joy: FFS sake… I suppose you have one of those half and half GAA tops that these “shur my mudders from kerry” roaster types wear… you’ve mugged yourself off twice in a row here.

‘Half Limerick’ is so un-Limerick. You’re either fully on board or get up to fuck out of it

1 Like

@gilgamboa is sound, give it over.

3 Likes

Don’t let it worry your little head mate.

Fuck up you cunt.

2 Likes

Yeah, none of that happened.

What’s up mate? Thats coming across as sheer frustration there. Are you worried all the Thai food is going to make herself even fatter? Sure look, beggars can’t be choosers.

Have a good lead into the Christmas pal.

1 Like

Clare do not have a team at least ye do .

@ChocolateMice Barry has come to the fore

I’m just watching “The Purple & Gold - The Hurling Year of 1996”. I never knew young Barry Foley scored two of the three Limerick points to level it against Clare before Carey’s winner. The equaliser was particularly good with a little flick away to win the ball before pointing from distance.

There’s an auld lad in a suit running onto the pitch to celebrate Frankie Carroll’s equalising point in the drawn Munster Final.

And now young TJ Ryan getting poleaxed while bravely scrambling home a goal in the replay.

1 Like

Barry Foley is still a joy to watch at 39.

Really smart hurler.

1996 long long time ago

20 years .

I still remember it fuck al

A fucking great great day . The greatest ever sporting occasion west of the Shannon.

Fantastic memory alright.

Great ye lost a 2nd all Ireland in 3 years @The_Most_Infamous

Tiocfaidh ar la Joe.

The sideline in 2001 vs Cork was Foley’s hero moment.

Only a first round game, but a first round game in the days of do-or-die. Still the win I enjoyed the most.

2 Likes