Limerick GAA - Box Office

Fucking football strikes again :rage:

Could be difficult within the club

Whos that??

Downes, brought on and subbed off the other night in the football

Downes spends an awful lot of time on the treatment table between injuries and concussions. A shame he hasn’t had an injury-free run in years, if ever.

I’d often try to placate my kids with a sweet if they’ve had a bad fall. I wonder would a snack box and a few blue snacks do the trick for a big boy like Downes :eyes:
What night was this match?

1 Like

Friday night.

What a dumb post, probably your worst yet.

Just a bad attempt at humour mate. You’ve read my post on the deli thread?

Surprising lack of match reports of the weekend senior football club action.

Was in Knockaderry for the west Limerick derby between Rathkeale and NCW. Cracking little atmosphere and the right amount of niggle and hostility. Fair play to Rathkeale - they must have the smallest adult team in the country (they barely have a player over six foot) but they were worthy winners.

1 Like

'twas only football Dodgy.

What chance do the minors have Sunday? I think @Big_Dan_Campbell said somewhere earlier in the year Dublin had a very strong side? Wexford had them on the ropes in the Leinster final, we were utter shit against Tipp in Munster then again minor grade is all on the day.

I think we’ll win.

1 Like

We will walk it

Think we might beat Dublin going on Wexford’s game against us and them, minor is very flaky though, the memory of the Munster final should drive them on, might be a bit like 2005 minors, hammered in the Munster final but came back to get to the final and gave a good account of themselves, a lot of them have\had decent senior careers too.

Are you really surprised? :confounded:

I was in Knockaderry myself. Rathkeale full value for the win. NCW looked like a tired team, trying to impose an intercounty training regieme on club players looks to have back fired somewhat. They reverted to type in the last 10 minutes too, when instead of trying to create chances they were more interested in looking for late hits and mouthing at the ref.

Lk v dubs very hard to call . Wexford the common denominator . Neither side very impressive beating Wexford . Wait and see.

Was it he so that abused Hannon???

This fella is a serious piece of work. Drinking problem my arse hes plenty of form here.

Mr Ó Loinsigh you mean? This fella sounds like a basket case waiting for a basket.