Limerick GAA - Box Office

Getting the train up to Dublin tomorrow. Croker on Sunday. Anticipating a Limerick win.

Will limerick win on Sunday??

Dublin will win this handy enough.

:astonished:

They will not .

you know a piss head when you see one and he def looks like one

1 Like

Will too.

i read ye were real contenders earlier in the year. limerick were desperate against tipp but are better than that and hopefully will give ye dubs a game

2 Likes

Dublin have a couple of lads back fit. They beat Galway well in a challenge last week. I think things are falling into place for them.

1 Like

Agree rating

Whereas Limerick have Anthony Daly with his fat snout in the trough as usual.

Hope our lads go well despite that cunt though obviously.

1 Like

Ah Dalo is alright. While I’m sure he was well looked after in his time here, it honestly never felt like it was about the money. He had plenty of faults as a manager but being a hungry cunt wasn’t one of them. I reckon the main issue limerick people have with him is his Clareness.

No, the main issue would him being a hungry cunt alright. Half an hour after the minors beat Wexford he was up in the RTE gantry doing more head bobbing covering Waterford v Wexford. No shame whatsoever.

3 Likes

Exactly simply because daly has the Craic and comes across as a sound fella doesn’t mean he’s not a hungry cunt.

1 Like

Great to have Daly as a readymade excuse.

4 Likes

Limk MH v Dublin MOKelly BNash CNicholas RConnelly JAdams JBoylan FHourigan COConnor DCarroll MOGrady ABarrett CBoylan BRyan KHayes CMFlynn

So what if he does a bit of punditry. The match is over half an hour. Are you expecting him to towel dry the Limerick lads when they come out of the shower? There is no conflict of interest. He is coaching a minor team and doing analysis on a senior game.
Big swinging mickey.

5 Likes

How many times have you repeated this now? You have no point whatsoever. What is he supposed to be doing after losing the minor game? The game was fucking over for FFS.

will boylan and b ryan play as selected bud?

The manager should travel to and from the game with his team. This is even more important when managing a children’s team. They need the reassurance of having their leader with them, especially after a defeat.

1 Like