Limerick GAA - Box Office

You give yourself far too much credit pal

Any updates from the big match?

He will surely be back tonight? Munster bate and all

1 Like

Throw in put back an hour in order to facilitate the massive crowd

Sure it’s the first game in years that Limerick have a realistic chance of winning.

2 Likes

They’ll still lose it

1 Like

They actually lost by two.

Told ya @flattythehurdler we can’t even beat ourselves

1 Like

The Sarsfields team won by 5. I would have liked to have gone, might have been interesting.

Just back from it. It wasn’t, really.

The population of Rathkeale doubles this month.

1 Like

Did anyone particularly stand out?

Cian Lynch, Dan Morrissey, John Fitzgibbon and young Kyle Hayes were decent for the white team. Young Hayes gave Byrnes bags of it, in fairness. Declan Hannon did very nicely at wing-back.

For the greens, Richie Mac looked in great nick. Ronan Lynch was very good and Graeme Mulcahy tried hard. Gearoid Hegarty was great to win ball, to use ball and to tackle hard, but he was marking Cian Lynch who got away from him a good share and scored 5-6 points. A work in progress.

6 Likes

Ronan Lynch & Cian Lynch stood out. Aaron Gillane did well after coming in. Hannon was left half back and gave great ball into forwards and scored 2 great points but was a bit loose in his marking. Kyle Hayes had a great battle with Byrnes. Peter Casey did well. Gramme Mul looking rejuvenated also.

Not great night for Lorcan Lyons, Séanie Tobin, Robbie Hanley, Stephen Cahill, Kevin O’Brien. Dowling got around the pitch much better and looks lean and fit but hit the world of wides.

Hickey was sporting a white helmet and boots combo

4 Likes

:smile:

Good stuff, we need to keep a log of this through the year.

4 Likes

I will cut you

2 Likes

Graeme Mul did more than “try hard”, he looked very sharp and enthusiastic and was buzzing around, hit a few nice scores.

I was probably a bit harsh on Hannon earlier on, in fairness he looked very classy on the ball coming out of defence and played well. Tom Morrissey got a few scores out on his side in 2nd half.

Season ticket is on the way,yup yup!

He also made his trademark 3 errors and came upfield to hit a score near the end. He annoys me and seemed to be annoying a Limerick selector as well tonight with his dilly dallying on the ball.

1 Like