Limerick GAA - Box Office

Sadly Foley is leaner now than he was when he should have been in his prime. Brilliant as a young fella but then struggled for fitness for the middle of his career. Had a serious hurling brain though and in hindsight probably belonged further out the field later in his career

1 Like

Baker had to fall

None of that will matter to him after being on the well team to win the county after a long drought for them.

He’s a legend…was a joy to watch him this year…he was center back for their junior team in the city championship a couple of years ago…some going to get back to the senior team at 39.

He’s the best hurler in Limerick by a distance. It will be a travesty of he doesn’t get called up to the inter county team

:joy:

We’ve tried worse

4 Likes

Hannon back in the backs

The Hannon to centre-back campaign can kick off early this year. Good to see both BO’C and Hegarty getting early claims to the jersey though. How long is Richie English out for?

2 years

Is that Alan Cunningham of Clare listed in the management team of Limerick Treaty? Just helping out tonight or is he doing a bit with Limerick??

What part of Limerick is Marc Van Dumpt from?

Just outside Kilfinane - Strong Palatine presence still in that area

Think I prefer team 2.

Did he have some class of nervous breakdown?

Just back from one cruciate and has done the other one… enough for any man to have a breakdown.

Bizarre line ups.

:rollseyes:

It’s fucking December mate

@glasagusban @Breaking_my_balls badly need to revaluate everything. I didn’t think anybody would bite.