Limerick GAA - Box Office

No. He’s hanging on by a thread. If they don’t beat Waterford tomorrow, he’s fucked

1 Like

Who? Tobin?

Cian lynch should start in the corner he could do damage from there and there’s plenty of midfielders

Too windy to be stuck in a corner, anyway a corner back might tug on his rats tail

1 Like

People have been saying this a lot recently, and I do see the reasoning but he’s just so good at picking up loose ball around the half-forward line and has great vision. That said, if he can be encouraged to stay on his man and get goals, he’d be worth even more inside if he got good ball.

I’d be surprised if Kiely doesn’t play him in a similar role to where he did in 2015 for the 21s though.

1 Like

+1, the likes of Cathal Barrett would eat him alive like Paddy Stapleton did in 2015

The sort of chapeen you’d love to see coming

He does too much pricking around with the ball.

2 Likes

I expect a bit more in the physical stakes from Cian this year, he’s bulked up massively and has employed the gym well over the last few months.

Will that take the yeller out of him?

I wouldn’t say he is yellow… He physically wasn’t up to it… We will see what’s what soon enough I suppose.

1 Like

Correct.

Is he juicing up that much? Not always good for such a skilful player to be bulking up too much.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought he looked a bit too big but he’ll probably ease off now that they are back doing laps.

Is he “dowling” big or “muscularly” big??

1 Like

The latter.

1 Like

Yea I agree

The tail is gone.
You could ask him to his face about the yeller.

3 Likes

Is it framed somewhere?

Sure he is never he needs ball in hand