Limerick GAA - Box Office

Which one of the west board are you?

Welcome back dodgy!!

1 Like

Delighted to give that it’s 24th like.

Welcome back, horse.

1 Like

Ive just taken my like back and given it again. Unreal.

Return of the King :clap::clap::clap:

Welcome home @dodgy_keeper

1 Like

I tried to flush out @dodgy_keeper last week with my gushing praise of Knockfierna, when he didn’t fall for that bait I thought it was all over.
Glad to have given it the first like though.

1 Like

Welcome back DK!

Cheers pal, hope you are keeping well.

The Super Blues may pull the finger out and make a few signings or it’ll be a long, grim season fighting relegation.

1 Like

@dodgy_keeper welcome back kid :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Meanwhile the Limerick footballers first game is moved from the Gaelic Grounds to Rhebouge :flushed:

Who are we playing and why do we hate them so much?

Welcome back dodgy. Be a shame not to have you on board now that our time has finally come

1 Like

Yeah a home QF gives us a right good chance of a semi final and once we can avoid saracens who knows

1 Like

How did Hickey go at centre-back, dodgy?

Traditional formation?

Colour co-ordinated

2 Likes

The spiritual leader - Liam Lenihan

You mean Billy Lenihan?! You’ve given yourself away as a man not in the know there…

Group B Round 2: Limerick vs Clare
11/1 Rhebogue (St. Patricks GAA Club), Limerick @ 7:30pm
Ref: Padraig O’Sullivan (Kerry)

We’ll have the advantage of match-sharpness after walking all over them Deise cunts today

I don’t think so

The GPA man was pretty anonymous in the first half, in all honesty. Impressive after the interval though, cleaned up a rake of ball. Thankfully there was none of the aimless, brainless solo runs of recent years. I think it’s worth persisting with him at centre back for the time being.

It’s a very young panel. The average age is something like 21.5 at the moment. There is a real dearth of experience there but the young lads have to be thrown in some time. Since 2013 we’ve lost the likes of Dodge, Stephen Walsh, Wayne Mac, POB. Good, solid lads to have around the dressing room. Not really sure what to expect this year. Promotion would be great but I fear we’ll be mugged off in Wexford Park next month (so we will).

Played a pretty traditional formation. As I said practically nothing to be learned from this game though. It never fails to puzzle me how the opposition always manage to create space in our full backline - leaving one forward v one back with about forty yards of space - while we seem incapable of ever doing the same at the other end.

After two years which reeked of the Pad Joe Whelehan and Justin McCarthy eras it’s good to have a fairly competent management team in there now. I’d love if we pulled all of our college players out of that Mickey Mouse Fitzgibbon Cup. Joke competition that only serves to benefit a few well paid managers on bog pitches in January and February.

5 Likes