Limerick GAA - Box Office

You have probably massively overestimated how much daly is receiving for his involvement with Limerick GAA.

If he was better reimbursed for his hurling involvement, perhaps he could afford to do less media.

Ah stop.

Players want to get togged ASAP win lose or draw to get the fuck away from management & straight to the pub. What fuckng players want a manager hanging around a dressing room? What player wants the manager sitting on the bus with them for a spin home?

You are making excuses for the limitations of the LK minor team. They weren’t good enough. End of.

How twee

Not twee. Utter bollox.

Pure contempt :smile:

Poor lil minors all sad that their manager didn’t hang around to give them a cuddle.

Fuck sake.

They were glad he was gone, probably skinning up in the jacks ready to spark a bow.

Jesus even our minors continue to attract the outside voyeurs, at 1 in the morning no less :smile:

A Cunningham . wouldnt mind him at all. he is the best thats been mentioned

Bizzare behaviour from the tip voyeur.

1am on a Saturday morning and @carryharry is obsessed with young Limerick hurling players :open_mouth:

Perhaps harmless Harry isn’t so harmless after all

Harmless Harry is better kid.

I met Antney Daly coming out of the jacks in Parnell Park once. For a split second it didn’t register with me who he was, other than I knew the face. So I greeted him in the usual manner I greet any acquaintance “Well horse, how we nowwwww?”, to which he nodded in agreement.

I’ve no problem with RTÉ shelling out for him to smile and nod and guffaw and his way through some clichéd analysis on d’telly, but I don’t particularly want Luimneach CLG shelling out for his brand of hurling systems. The way its gone I think Cyril Farrell is the man for us. He’s the only man who understands us. Hip and whip.

3 Likes

The Limerick hurling job is fast becoming an experiment for soup takers willing to see how long they can stay at the trough

1 Like

2 Likes

@carryharry is briill

1 Like

It’s obvious you feel strongly about this and I don’t think I am going to change your mind on it. However the reason I stuck my oar in is that the man you speak about with his head in the trough etc is not the man that we knew up here.

1 Like

Have to agree. Got to know him quite well through his brother when I was living in Clare castle. Utterly sound. Had a great chat with him on e night about the 96 match. One of best summaries I ever heard

Daly is an alright sort

1 Like

They’d take him back in Dublin in a heartbeat

Would you blame limerick. they are starving in a famine