Limerick GAA - Box Office

Limerick are stuck with Daly

Daly is not the manager kid.

Limerick can’t expect total exclusivity from Daly for 50k.

Fuck off you prick.

3 Likes

Absolute tripe. Would daly be doing if he was coaching Clare minors? No. Would be tolerated in kk or tipp no. The coach of the team should be in the dressingroom with his squad. On the airwaves talking out his arse having banter with loughnane. An embarrassment. Of course it’s no surprise your defending “Dalo” with his recent links to nap over the last few months.

3 Likes

Oh i see his not the man

Fuck off you prick.

1 Like

OK IAM GONE, Good look to the Limerick minors

Ill cut you.

good luck Dalo:pint:

1 Like

You’re a dead man walking.

Daly won’t touch the Limerick senior job. He couldn’t be dealing with the large lunatic element in the limerick support.

What the fuck would a jackeen know about it?

3 Likes

We will win. We are Limerick. Fall in.

That’s probably the nicest thing anyone has said about us on here.

I don’t give two fucks about what any outsider says about us. Fuck em.

It’s a Minor team kid, no need to take it so seriously. At best 2 or 3 lads will progress to Senior level. Lads are overthinking this which is highly unusual for Limerick supporters.

If Daly was living in LK or riding one of the panellist mothers then yes I would expect him to travel home with them.

It really is a sad case that lads are cutting the back off a chap who is training a Minor team getting fuck all for it bar a bit of mileage & lads shouting the odds for him getting some coin for giving his experienced opinion on Senior IC games.

3 Likes

A bit of mileage :joy: Oh Harry you are incredibly misinformed here.

Don’t be so awkward.

I know Daly won’t take the job cos ye are a mad shower of cunts.

I’m assuming that you, like most on here, have been involved in either playing or managing a team at some level.

You’re training all year and have a crunch knock out championship match. Win and you are still in it, adrenaline from winning and facing into another do or die match which the whole year now depends on. Lose it and you’re gutted, along with everyone else in the squad who has invested time, money, blood, sweat and tears.

Imagine then one of the most important people in the squad fucking off pronto straight at the full time whistle. What sort of signal does that send to the players? Your fellow selectors? The backroom team? Surely if you lost you’d be some way disappointed and in no humour for other non immediate squad related activities? While if you won you’d like to be around the dressing room, enjoying the buzz of a happy dressing room, focusing on the next day, analysing what worked, what didn’t, planning ahead.

It looks terrible that in the two years he has been involved he couldn’t curtail his media duties on match days when the minors are involved. He’s the very one demanding commitment and unity all year and then he treats the others in the squad with, what in my eyes, is pure contempt.

5 Likes