Limerick GAA - Box Office

Was there a Suit fitting today?

Ok I have calmed down a bit and will allow for kiely and team to get one more chance.

But 7 goals conceded says the goalkeeping coach has to be shown the door.

:joy: :joy: Ah I fucking love being from Limerick. It must be so boring being from the other 31 Counties. Box Office baby, even in humiliating preseason defeats!

1 Like

Being AI champions is boring I must admit.

1 Like

[]()

1 Like

Trial and error you fucker…

I read that as you diagnose pints and rugby as the problem for us. you could be right

I was in the Gaelic grounds today. A lot of positives to be taken from it.

Go on. Share them. I could not make it.

Tis more than pints and rugby TBH . The current policy at under age seems to be utter soak the 16 to 20 age group . Huge resources are being pumped in to this at the risk of alienating participation . A worry . A real worry.

Jerome has me under orders not to share anything with lads that sat at home behind their printers instead of going to the match.

1 Like

Jerome, is it OK for @glasagusban to post?

1 Like

Ye don’t have half the craic we have lad. The worry I have is if, and it’s a fine big IF, Limerick were ever to actually win an All Ireland that all this fantastic beautiful lunacy would end…

Lucky we have a bottomless pit for resources on the hurling squads. And lucky the county board does not have to pay for it.

I have a running argument with a tipp acquaintance that no player will make a senior side from now on from outside the underage academies. He maintains it could happen in tipp. Certainly won’t happen in linerick hurling

1 Like

The global democracy /human rights / transparency groups put great store in Internet freedoms .

I wouldn’t lose too much sleep worrying about that, mate. Take Mayo fans as an example.

True . The old argument that fellas should be good club players before they play senior county is no longer the case . The county championship now is ran off to suit IC team and hopefully avoid injuries . When IC teams are gone club c’ship ran off quickly and no great store put on performances .

1 Like

Any reason why Tom Ryan isn’t on the panel?

There’s a chap on the extended Tipp panel who hasn’t played well for his club in 2 years. He’s in there solely on previous County Underage status which is wrong.

He last hurled for Ballybrown around 1980 and elements in the county board would be hostile , age notwithstanding .

4 Likes