Limerick GAA - Box Office

Bullet points.

The Na Piarsaigh lads did ok.
The others left them down.

5 Likes

It was a strongly worded tweet. He won’t.

Aaron Murphy was his name

It’s gas that Kiely has arranged for people to put a positive slant on how the team is progressing / performing on THE INTERNET.

3 Likes

It is January

That’s not the Kilmallock way.

As per usual very little perspective on the game. Cahills performance was fairly impressive given the absolute make shift nature of our backs. 6 is a major concern O Connell was poor but tactically we were set up all wrong. Midfield struggled and runners were flying through making things difficult for our backs. In this regard Cian Lynch is a hugely important and under rated aspect of his game. He’s great to clog up space.

I still think we’ll have to resort to some sort of sweeper system as we’ve no stand out 6 and our full back line definitely needs protecting. For the first time in my life time we’ve a few forwards suited to playing a two man full forward line. Nash, C. Ryan, Tom M etc are capable of performing that role and winning their own ball.

On Kiely I know sometimes his hands are tied with the stupid college cup but he should definitely be mixing and matching more of the established guys with the young lads.With English at 3 have Nicky in Goals and two experienced corner backs etc. Have Brynes and Gavin beside Cahill or O Connell. Give Pat Ryan a run beside Paul Browne etc. These are essentially trials games and lads can start playing for themselves to make sure they impress which tends to end in disaster. Takes a lot of game time to build up combination. That is why I’d read nothing into yesterdays game. Far to weak a team put out against a decent Cork outfit.

They trained 5 times last week. 3 times in the gym and 2 on the field.

1 Like

Cork must have won 90% of their own puck outs. That cunt Nash found a man in space nearly every time. They worked space incredibly easily.

No need to panic just yet. Hopefully Clare will give us a trimming on Wednesday night and Wexford will storm to Walsh Cup glory.

7 of the cunting bastards we let in against those wankers, Jesus wept . I’d do time for the cunt Nash and his big gob. Cork cunt.

Come home Wayne Mac, all is forgiven.

5 Likes

Nash and his big gob. Cork cunt.

He is actually a Limerick cunt.

:hushed:

1 Like

Fuck me . A defeat with at best a second team six months before the championship starts ( btw the Munster championship is not really important ) and we are looking for lynchings.

We’ve got enough lynches

1 Like

One last point on yesterday

Richie McCarthy. Those quick to put the man down or want him dropped because he doesn’t have the type of physique now associated with the game need to think again. He is our best no. 3 and despite the views of a few lads on here who never as much as played underage Hurling, he’s a good full back.

Now, on to Sixmilebridge on Wednesday to face these banjo playing toothless inbred cunts. I dislike them a little less now with Davy gone which annoys me. The jumped up little bollix was great fun to hate.

2 Likes

Is that not par for the course for all teams at this time of year?

1 Like

Depends on the make up of the sessions. The 2 field sessions in particular, were they mostly hurling sessions or were they doing heavy stamina and speed work etc. Word is Limerick are doing a lot of heavy stuff at the moment, hence the 13 changes last Sunday and more wholesale changes expected tomorrow night.

Cork certainly did not look like they had done much since the previous weekend, they were flying.

Kerry v Limerick double header in the Gaelic Grounds Sunday. 1 o’clock hurlers, 3 o’clock footballers

1 Like

I’m hearing Limerick players had 5 meals a day last week - Explains the bad defeat.

It cant be too bad, we got one player on the HoganStand team of the week

1 Like