Limerick GAA - Box Office

The solution is staring us in the face, Quaid to 6. A proper position for a team captain.

2 Likes

Byrnes is captaining the team tonight even though Quaid is starting.

Fixed

3 Likes

Interesting. Has there been any statement on captain for the year?

Cards on the table … we dont want a captain who cant hold on to the cup he has just received for the night of celebrations.

2 Likes

Nothing decided yet as far as I know. Interesting alright, though, that a different captain is named for a game that Quaid is playing in.

They might just be sticking with the county champions for the time being. Seanie O’Brien was captain last Sunday.

Elvis, you have been a wonderful source of information today. Looks like you have better access to news than the rest of us.

All of that news is easily accessible in the wonderful temple that is Limerick GAA, my friend!

Colin Ryan is a super hurler, and I’d be shocked if he isn’t starting for us come summer. He could probably do a job for us at centre-back too but I think he belongs in the full-forward line if possible. He’s so good in the air. Not afraid to mix it, but I don’t think he’s a liability in that regard.

1 Like

Physically he’s a bit light

He’s strong though. I wouldn’t have too much worry about him in the physical stakes tbh.

Colin Ryan was the most influential player in the u21 MF in Cusack park for me a couple of years ago.

Really drove the team on and showed serious character winning crucial frees in the second half that proved the difference in the end.

He’s a serious prospect imo.

Limerick 1-8 Clare 0-12

Halftime.

David Dempsey and Tom Morrisey on for ALTC and SeanieTobin

Barry Nash goal puts us ahead with a few minutes left.

We win by three.

1 Like

Take that ye cunts woop woop

1 Like

2 bud but whose counting?

Re-Booking the hotel for Dublin for September that I cancelled last Sunday evening

2 Likes

We walked all over the cunts.

Fuck you @Joe_Player

Ye did not you cork dick

2 Likes