Limerick GAA - Box Office

Here comes Johnny singing I Gotta Woman
Down in the tunnels trying to make it pay

The boy can play, dedication, devotion turning all the night time into the day

Was Johnny a pimp?

If your mother sends you to the shop for a pound of goods and all you have is 50 pence, sure you can’t get the pound of goods then can you?

3 Likes

Johnny is a busker, I’ve got a woman is a Ray Charles song, this thread is great.

Limerick have it all great team great bench managet

Kyle Hayes, Lorcan Lyons & Peter Casey all starting tomorrow.

Good to see.

Our 21 footballers are motoring very nicely, 5 point win against Kildare!

2 Likes

Christy O’Connor paid a proper tribute to Johnny mac in the Times today. Closes the piece by saying he is “Still s real warrior”

7 Likes

Clare beat them in that competition the other week as well - either we’re both improving or Kildare are shite at that grade :thinking:

Seems they play laois next week so may know more then

We will bate them junk food scoffing fooks :sunglasses:

Lads, seriously. We are going no where fast. Just relax.

I disagree. I think he could make a very good half-forward, and I can understand why he’s being played there. But he’s a natural back, he has the instincts and hurling intelligence for centre-back.

Good at running at defences, but so are Barry Nash & Colin Ryan and I’d say both of them are more natural scoretakers than Hayes.

Limerick have a great set up

Are we playing at all today? A challenge match against Kilkenny to open a pitch somewhere would be box office.

We have the mighty Kerry in the Gaelic Grounds at 1pm followed by the footballers at 3 versus the same opposition.

10 - 3. Bored.

P Casey 1-7
Rest of lmk 0-6

Kerry 0-6

1 Like

3-13 to 0-06.