Limerick GAA - Box Office

West Limerick doesn’t count.

Your obsessed with umpiring pal? Good chap, the GAA needs all types.

Surprised that NCW got so close to Pallasgreen tbh. I haven’t seen them this year, but last year, they were bloody awful.

Looking back at weekend games, you’d wonder if we have the hurlers capable of challenging at the highest level

We don’t. Not one single player to that standard.

We got within 2 points of tip.

However, we cannot seem to get multiple good displays in a campaign, also we don’t ever seem to hurl for more than 40 minutes in a game.

That defeat to Tipp was against 14 men so you can strike that one off straight away. I just look at the relative ease that both Waterford and Galway beat Clare, then I look at the ease in which Clare dispatched us. Does not auger well. Add to the fact that we will be stuck in 1b for the next two seasons and I think you can write off any type of a serious challenge.

Good times are a coming soon to a Limerick field near you…

May i present…

No.

There is an * next to 2010 due to the Kilkenny injury crisis. He didn’t stick around after that.

Intermediate Hurling:

Glenroe 1-18 Dromin/Athlacca 2-14
Kildimo/Pallaskenry 2-17 Drom/Broadford 2-3

That’s some hammering for drom!!

Didn’t seem up to much tbh, some very fast lads- worked the ball nicely at times but at nothing in the final third. Could even have been worse really- scored a last minute goal from a free, and K/P emptied the bench with about 10 to go- probably would have tagged on another few scores otherwise.

Feenagh were very weak last night. The standard at inter is not good.

Do any Junior A teams ever really make an impression once they go Intermediate. Massive jump in standard in most Counties.

Feohanagh/Castlemahon got promoted last year, straight after winning Junior A.

1 Like

Bennettsbridge went from Junior to Intermediate to Senior and won both the Junior and Intermediate club All Ireland on the way.

An outstanding achievement. :clap:

Didn’t Clara win an intermediate and a senior county title within a year?

I think Clara were promoted to Senior, relegated the following year then promoted again and then won the senior immediately afterwards.

I thought people were supposed to banned around here for repeating the same shit post over and over again.

2 Likes