Limerick GAA - Box Office

Ballybrown win 1-15 to 0-9. na piarsaigh are out.

1 Like

Must be the best defence of an AI title in history

In fairness to them they had the two toughest group games first. If they were playing the cannon fodder they could have got away with it.

1 Like

I’d say they drank a fair share of it too.

Don’t blame them for that.

3 Likes

Me neither. If Limerick won Liam last year, I’d still be at it until the final whistle was blown this year.

If you can’t celebrate winning an All-Ireland, what can you celebrate in fairness?

I’m sure they’ll be back in rude health next year.

2 Likes

Ah yeah Jesus I want having a go at them.

Who’s actually gone through so?

Kilmallock, Doon, Ballybrown from that group.

Patrickswell, Adare, Ahane will go through from the other.

As expected bar the NaP shock.

Have Doon thrown tonight’s game? They could be hammered to fuck every time they play NaP for years to come if the suspicion is there.
Either way I assume the NaP lads will welcome a short break and we’ll be cheering on the Balbec in Croker next March 17

Not necessarily…

If Bruff beat Ahane in the final round they will qualify for the quarter-finals based on the head-to-head.

Did Ahane not already beat Bruff? I thought Bruff are playing Adare in the last match.

Actually, you’re right. Bruff are still alive but will need Knockainey to beat Ahane which is unlikely.

Ah yeah, I don’t see that happening. Especially since Ahane will have the two Morrisseys back, they’re a level above the likes of Knockainey.

Feohanagh/Castlemahon beat Effin as well in the Premier Intermediate. Big win for them, first win of the campaign and has turned the relegation battle into a real dogfight with two games remaining.

Themselves and G/B are now on 3, Croom on 2, Effin & Blackrock on 4; although Blackrock do have a game in hand after their game against Monaleen was postponed.

F/C play G/B in the next round, losers could be in a lot of trouble.

No harm for NaP. They must be burnt out from the last few years. Few months off will do them good.

1 Like

They were missing six apparently

I’ll be forwarding his outlandish claim that Doon GAA threw that match to a few of the players. They won’t like that accusation one bit so they won’t.

Doesn’t matter. We’re going to win anyway