Limerick GAA - Box Office

The biggest game in Limerick gaa and not s mention. Pitiful lads. Abbey sarafield 4-9 ballinacurra Gaels 1-5 in the
City junior b football championship.

1 Like

Fuck that anyway, the gaels are my local club.

2 Likes

I’d love to see Abbey Sarsfields get their own field, the population is there.

Corbally is a GAA wasteland in Limerick City which is a pity.

1 Like

Old Christians are improving in fairness to them in the hurling side of things.

1 Like

Everywhere bar the Na Piarsaigh areas are hurling wastelands, where would you see young lads having a puck around on a green, the type of thing you’d see plenty other places. Only for the country lads getting the bus into school I’d hardly see a Hurley on the Southside.

Where are you, log na gcapall?

Is Shane Dowling a bit slow? Obviously physically, but mentally? He was on Off the Ball the other night and he definitely seems like a fella who’s taken a few knocks to the head.

Closer to town than that, you’d see lads getting off the bus by the Model and walking over to Clements with their hurleys, the hurling pitch below in Mary I is only ever used for soccer and even rugby, fucking nets behind the goals and no caretaker to run them you’d think young fellas would be flocking there with their Hurleys, just no interest whatsoever around here.
If my kids had any interest I’d get involved in Ballinscurra, my eldest is 9 and the only time she picked up a Hurley she had her head split by some mad young one from East Cork while we were in Dingle. Hopefully one of the others will display an interest.

I didn’t hear that but I usually enjoy listening to Shane, he says what he wants and doesn’t mind making a bit of an eejit of himself, unusual for a GAA man, he has a bit of a drawl though.

What did he say now? He’s a disaster with media. I was fairly sure nap/Limerick had him banned from it.

The most dangerous piece of real estate in Limerick is the space between The Dow and a microphone.

3 Likes

Box office would you say?

What a player {CLUB PLAYER}

I was just thinking are the Doon 21s lads gone? What about the under 21s final that has to be played against Na/Piar ?

Doon have mugged nap off good and proper.

Yeah i heard they said they’re gonna throw out the minors instead.

Sure come over to Raheen and ask him to his face. Easy.

He’s working in Glanbia in Colt? Jaysus, serious commute.

Rumour has it Davey Clarke is heading to San Fran for the summer on a J1 after hurling all around him in Limerick training. Any truth ?

3 Likes

Limerick Minor Hurling team to play Wexford in the All-Ireland quarter final in Thurles on Sunday at 12 noon.
Mark O Kelly (Croom)

Brian Nash (South Liberties)
Conor Nicholas (Monaleen)
Ronan Connelly (Adare)

Josh Adams (Ballybrown)
Ciaran O Connor (Kilmallock)
Finn Hourigan (Murroe/Boher)

Jerome Boylan (Na Piarsaigh)
Darragh Carroll (Newport)

Michael O Grady (Knockainey)
Kyle Hayes (Kildimo/Pallaskenry)(Captain)
David Woulfe (Kilmallock)

Conor Boylan (Na Piarsaigh)
Anthony Barrett (Kilmallock)
Brian Ryan (South Liberties).

Subs:
Jamie Power (Monaleen)
Cian Magnier Flynn (Killeedy)
John Flynn (Patrickswell)
Darren Golden O Mahony (Monaleen)
Brian Timmons (Murroe/Boher)
Paul O’Riordan (Bruff)
Paul O Brien (Mungret/St Pauls)