Limerick GAA - Box Office

From the Woodlands ?

He has strong management experience

No, it is the horse trainer from Akeaton

1 Like

Limericks? Managers? Is this young fella going for both the hurling and football manager roles?

1 Like

It’s a new role coming up in the Limerick poetry scene.

Hurling I think he’s not sure

Presume Ballylanders will be too good for perrenial relegation play off survivors Pallasgreen? How many years have Pallas been up Senior? They must have survived 3-4 relegation play offs in that time.

Ballylanders have been a shambles all year but I presume they’ll get their shit together for the relegation game. Be worth going to I’d say, a football match might even break out at some stage

Not if Pallas can help it.

Ballylanders would be tough enough themselves it will be a dour, turgid affair.

He be a great appointment

Limerick senior football championship is box office.
Ballylanders come from the dead to beat kierans and in the process knock kierans out and allow Drom sneak into the quarter. Incredible scenes. Up to a week ago kierans looked like they would top the group and go straight into the semi.

Football flying in the city at the moment. Monaleen , NAP and Pats all through in the senior, mungret in intermediate semi, and Claughan with a good chance as well.

2 Likes

The City would always have been the traditional hotbed of Limerick football, in fairness…

City should be a big ball stronghold . Easy crossover with the city’s winning rugby tradition .

Will ye win on sumdau

Yea he has

How far could NAP go with no hurling there to sidetrack them? What hurlers play?

Twould be some reflection on Lk football if Na P won the county .

1 Like

I don’t rate them myself.
I think that side of the draw was a bit softer. Monaleen will win it out.

At least the football keeps em out of the pubs.