Limerick GAA - Box Office

I don’t think it would. Cratloe in Clare and Loughmore in Tipp have won football in their respective counties in recent years. Tipp and Clare football haven’t done bad recently.

Loughmore were always a strong football club .

Traditionally yes, but hurling takes up 80% plus of their time now.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Limerick and KK pal.

Limerick (MHC v Tipperary) – Mark O’Kelly; Brian Nash, Conor Nicholas, Ronan Connolly; John Adams, Ciaran O’Connor, Finn Hourigan; Jerome Boylan, Darragh Carroll; Michael O’Grady, Anthony Barrett, Brian Ryan; Conor Boylan, Kyle Hayes, Cian Magnier Flynn.

Many changes from Munster Final starting 15?

Finn Hourigan is a great bit of stuff…

Ciaran O’Connor did well the last day and did’nt play in the MF…be unreal if they could pull it off.

1 Like

yes a good few bud 5 i ihink

Finn Hourigan is savage. hoping… no hype with this lot, you never know bud

Surprised Daly got time to pick a team given how much press he’s doing about the Senior final this week.

1 Like

Daly has no say in picking the team. That’s done by Big Joe.

God bless Joe, only for him there’d be fuck all to Limerick Hurling at all at this stage.

Shur look it, once he can do co commentary & his end of season review for the Sunday Game tomorrow night all will be well. Tomorrows result will look after itself I suppose, you know.

It’s great to have them their pal.

Be unreal if they could pull it off…Lot of people going up actually.

1 Like

I had the privilege of being there for both the draw and replay. We lost a big lead the first day and levelled it with the last puck of the ball. God bless referee Frank Murphy of Cork for allowing a little extra-time!

Replay was an awful game. Won it 2-5 to 2-4 with both goals by substitutes Colm Coughlan & Declan Marren.

1 Like

I’d take an awful game tomorrow…if we came out the right side of it :smile:

Nice memory to have been at that game mate.

I hear a kilmallock lad was dropped from the starting team to completely off the panel. Is that true?/What happened?

He had a personality I believe.

There was over 10000 at the replay in Thurles