Limerick GAA - Box Office

Bruree to beat Liberties in a do or die match?? I wouldn’t put it past them.

Knockainey to beat Ahane might be worth a few quid while Murroe to test the Well less likely I think.

1 Like

Still fancy Na/P to beat ballybrown. Can’t get odds on PP…yet anyway.

Saw BB against a poor/depleted Doon team and they were no great shakes at all.

I don’t think Paddy Power will put up odds if one of the teams involved has nothing to play for.

I see… Couldn’t see p/well & Adare either

Don’t touch Na P lads. Their lads that are on the Football side are going to be minding themselves. Their Junior A Hurlers are probably favs for the County and none of them will be ‘burned’ by the seniors. Add in a few injuries. Ballybrown are useful enough. Ballybrown all day.

1 Like

Agreed the game against doon was a tricky affair for ballybrown. They played nap a few seasons ago and gave them a right rattle. Nap have shat their togs since elimination. I’m

NaP only have 16 fit senior players but I reckon they’ll beat Ballybrown all the same.

1 Like

Ballyb can make the semis if they win and doon beat Kilmallock. They could have beaten us. Ballyb to win.

Yeah but shur Kilmallock are useless so i wouldn’t read into that…

1 Like

St Pats beat Nap earlier in the group stage…reckon Junior A championship is wide open this year…Tournafulla and Monagea are supposed to be going well too in the west.

Both City SF’s are on tomorrow night.

West Final is on Sunday. I fancy Monagea to scrape it. Nothing between them.

There isn’t a whole pile between any of the teams left in the Junior A championship…Nap favorites on paper but you wouldn’t know.

In the intermediate Championship, NCW are beating H/H and Mungret are beating Pallasgreen. Only a few minutes left in both.

FT: South Liberties Clique 3-17 Bruree 0-9.

1 Like

Mungret win by 2, NCW win by 1.

I’m not sure if that means that Mungret top the group. Three teams on 7 points, Mungret have the best scoring difference but H/H drew with Pallasgreen and beat Mungret.

Hard to gauge the strength of this group, would have thought Pallasgreen would be the strongest team but I’m not sure if Colin Ryan has been available all year. H/H and NCW were both absolutely terrible last year, maybe they have improved.

Glenroe & K/P to get promoted?

1 Like

Mungret top the group.

1 Like

:joy: Hon the Clique!!

NCW very young side, were caught on the hop v Claughan/Old Christians badly. Inexperienced but a more game and honest bunch than previous NCW teams.

2 Likes

Donal O’Grady goal has @dodgy_keeper’s men up by 4 points against Feohanagh/Castlemahon. Must-win game for both sides, winner probably stays up, loser is very likely to go down.

Feohanagh/Castlemahon went on to win by 3, huge win for them. G/B in a bit of trouble now, will have to beat Effin.