Limerick GAA - Box Office

Liberties Clique hammered Brueee 3-17 to 0-9.
Mungret beat Pallasgreen by 2

Knockainey beat Ahane 15 to 13
The Well Beat Murroe 16 to 10
Adare beat Bruff 3-18 to 1-10
Adare in semi, M/B relegated

Kilmallock 4-17 Doon 1-12. Ballyb 2 up on Na P with 13mins left but Jerome stopped tweeting

Bally b won by 6

Hon Blackrock

Whatever happens between this and the finish that is an outstanding performance by Ballybrown and Adare.

Gas how Ahane make the quarters with only 2 wins.

Ballybrown v Ahane
The Well v Doon

Kilmallock v Well/Doon
Adare v Ballyb/Ahane

Killmallock v Doon and Adare v Ballybrown for me. It is really opening up for an outsider.

Were Doon trying yesterday? :slight_smile: I fancy Ballyb to make the final now.

Who are the main men for Ballybrown these days?

I haven’t seen them yet, have the well gone backwards since last year?

They’ve the same core for the last few years. The two griffins are fair operators, Kyle Loftus, O Connor etc all good club hurlers. They are putting in a savage effort all year.

They’ve had a few injuries all year so it is hard to tell but this years set up isn’t as impressive as last years under ciaran. He was also very very popular with the players and given the way he left it might effected the squad a little. They haven’t really added to their squad from last year and the likes of Barry Foley are a year older too.

Informative. It’s a fairly young squad overall though so can expect improvement over the next few years? Or am I being blinded by the like of Lynch and Byrnes?

Full back is a major problem. They haven’t much coming onto the team in the next year or two either. Not sure how long Murray will stick at it either. Half back line and forwards are young though.

Is Harty getting a run?

He was earlier on in the championship. Spud Carroll was out injured.

Provisional league fixtures were announced today.

Wexford away first and Galway at home on March 26th…Crucial we get out of 1b this Spring.

Ballybrown winning the county wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing…

Drom/Broadford EVS v Newcastle West EVS
St. Pats 1/2 v Fr. Casey’s 15/8

Thoughts??
I’d be thinking that NCW are right good bet and can’t see the EVS’s lasting long. The townies like a punt or two!! :joy:
In the other one St. Pats should win but they’re not a bet.

Hearing interesting rumours coming out of monaleen about the struggles between hurling and football in the club.