Limerick GAA - Box Office

Thinking about it, Hickey is playing well at wing back, but is he playing so unbelieveably well that it compels keeping him there rather than moving him back to corner and bringing in o’mahony? Does it weaken the half back line much? Does it strengthen or weaken the full back line? O’Mahony needs to be in the team somewhere and is the perfect candidate to do what it seems Dowling is being asked to do (be an auxiliary wing back) but he could also simply be restored at wing back. Cc @Bandage

Limerick team to play Kerry in the Munster Junior Football Championship Sem-Final on Sunday in Ennis at 1.30pm
James Brouder (Mountcollins)
Mike O’Keeffe (Newcastle West)
Mike O’Leary (Newcastle West)
James Bridgeman (St Senans)
Colm McSweeney (Gerald Griffins)
Pakie Moran (Ballysteen)
Sean Sheahan (Rathkeale)
Tommie Griffin (Gerald Griffins)
Maurice Fitzgerald (St Senans)
John Bourke (Oola)
Seán Murphy (Newcastle West)
Jamie McGarry (Claughaun)
Eoin O’Donnell (Rathkeale)
Padraig De Brún (Firies)
Kieran Daly (Na Piarsaigh).

Big west representation here . Best of luck to them .

Very little done apparently and struggling for numbers

Apparently a good few lads named on the panel were only aware of their selection when it was printed in the paper.

BTW…I hear the Askeaton Hurling bandwagon that was gathering steam was dealt a bit of a blow last night… Would that have been a bit of a shock result?

You’re at nothing in Limerick football without a Brouder named on the team sheet.

Best of luck to all involved.

1 Like

We were hoping to win it. Under pressure now. Horrible night and didn’t perform at all

Young O’Meara held scoreless too? What are Templeglantine like?

Ya Glantine played a man in front of him and the ball in was poor. He was brought out in the second half but they kept it crowded around him.
Glantine have a few decent hurlers but they were just more physical than us on the night. They’ll make it hard for anyone to beat them but wouldn’t have the quality to go too far I’d think.

1 Like

Ballybrown hammered the Clique 1-18 to 1-06

1 Like

Limerick telling Davy to fuck off … :grin:

1 Like

Kilkenny to give us an early summer …?

Kilmallock 2-17 Doon 3-10. FT

We should be pissing through the qualifiers, against the dross like Tipp and Kilkenny.

We’ll finish that KK team off

2 Likes

Fuck Davy.

Adare only beat Cappamore by a point.

Kilmallock beat Doon by 4; Ballybrown thrashed South Liberties.

Ye need a davy

We need THE Davy

If I was JP i would hunt davy with cash