Limerick GAA - Box Office

An O Malley chap was Clare’s main man when I saw this Clare team play minor iirc. Is he still hurling?

Gone to the US for the summer. He hasn’t kicked on at all. Very high skill level but not much else.

The likes of Nathan Fox and Cathal Noone are tidy hurlers and underage again next year. As are Shanagher, Galvin and McCarthy. They might have a chance in 2018 if the set up is right. This years minors has a few nice hurlers, surprisingly for a clare minor team they have three big men in the half forward line who hurl

At least tipp and Clare lads have a reason to be drinking

How many years has lynch left at U21 or is this year his last

Another 3 , he played senior for Limerick as a juvenile .

This year is his last

Will head for the Gaelic Grounds later on - more in hope than expectation.

Any sign of a team being named for this?

Will head to the wex game this afternoon. Where are the pints after?

I think the minor semi will be a good game. I think we have a decent side but I think Clare will edge them.

A minor be nice

The Ardhu. Hopefully they’ll still be doing grub around 4.30.

On to Fortress Markets Field then.

1 Like

No team announced for the footballers? Hope to God we do it.

Toss of a coin, really.

I’ve backed the draw at 15/2.

Limerick to win

theyve showed flashes that they have something building but they’ve yet to put it together for a full game. I think they’ll sneak it. Seem to be going in the right direction. Not sure I’ll make it now myself :cry:.

Game should be on in NCW.

There won’t be 500 people inside at it.

Think all senior games must be held in Gaelic Grounds in line with stadium refinancing loan between county board and banks. Income from corporate boxes is key to servicing debt repayments and interest.

Safe travels pal.

You’re a regular visitor at this stage but keep an eye out for local celeb Tom the busker.

I’d love to see the inside of a corporate box over in the Ennis road some day, I’d say it’s some spot to watch a match from so long as the ball doesn’t go behind the pillars, I’d say the soup is top notch as well,
And having @Bartholemew_the_Ladd serving it up in his monkey suit would be the icing on the cake.

He was playing in the market this lunch time anyway and tip tapping his toe. Busy auld day for him if he goes from the market straight up to Gaelic grounds.