Limerick GAA - Box Office

Pleasing performance last night,

Tipp were poor…but you have to bate the dross thats put in front of you.

Watching it back there was lovely.

1 Like

Tipp were very bad

Ian Galvin and co hopefully will bring a greater challenge pal.

Not this year bud

Thats a nice limerick i be worried about the backs in the final

Unless Ian Galvin’s a magician Clare won’t cause much trouble for Limerick.

1 Like

SHH

Colin Ryan would be the right man to go in at 7.

Tipp targeted that area and it reaped dividends unfortunately.

1 Like

We’ve heard this all already…how many other seniors involved?

Shanagher, David Fitz, Jason McCarthy and a few others. Makes no odds, they are being poorly managed/prepared. Outplayed in pretty much every challenge match they have played and zero confidence in the group, they lost to Offaly’s under 22s even with the seniors available. Would be surprised if they raised any kind of a gallop.

A lot of these players have been badly treated at minor and now at 21s due to substandard management due to political appointments being made. A shame really as there are some nice hurlers at this level but they haven’t been developed, the pick of them are already with the seniors

That’s still a decent spine with Galvin added… Limericks half back line is slow enough and I’m sure Clare will be targeting it after last night.

Is Bobby Duggan overage ?

Yes

Huh? I think it’s the best steak in limerick.

Grimes did well when he came on…I’m sure they’ll look at that mate.

All jokes aside, they are a rabble. Davy’s son and the managers son were only dropped in the last round of cuts, they wouldnt even be in the top 50 under 21 hurlers in the county.

They are on a hiding to nothing. Its a shame as there could have been a half decent team if they had a proper management team.

1 Like

There’s no shame in ye being driven into the ground by superior Limerick hurlers.

:sunglasses:

You’ve a short memory

Fuck em.

1 Like

Frame of reference, pal. What are you comparing it to?

I like a steak and I’m interested in this recommendation you have put forward.

I’m trying to gauge your scale here. Obviously, the aforementioned Curraghgower Bar is on top of your list. But what comes second or third?