Limerick GAA - Box Office

oh fuck

ah jaysus

Ah Fuck it.

David Dempsey is an outstanding prospect. Will start next year.

1 Like

Tragic news.

I passed the well at exactly 5pm.coming from bruff by croom. Guess we just missed it. A real one for that thread I am afraid.

1 Like

A big win today for st pats 3-10 to 0-11 Three city teams in the semis now with st pats playing monaleen which could be a great clash.

Claughaun lost inter football semi to adare.

Interesting to see will they turn up for the city junior hurling final tomorrow…

1 Like

But he’s from Na P and Ardscoil so he must be mentally weak?

Joking aside he’s not as eye catching as other underage recent stars we’ve had but he’s very very good and improving steadily all the time, great paw and excellent vision -really good at those little under the arm “offload” type handpasses. Next year will be too soon IMO, maybe a sub, but a potential future wing forward for sure.

Kilmallock won the South Junior A beat Castletown - Ballygran 1-19 to 0-19. Playing those Ballybricken bastards in county quarter final.

He was Na P best player last year and was outstanding for u21 last year . He was massive in the co final last year when NA P were struggling . He is well worth a run next year if he applies himself . In fact if Lk are to make progress he will be vital.

2 Likes

Cinneide was playing centre-back marking Dempsey. He was not able for him.

he could be a serious forward huge potential

How’d the rest of the county Boys do?

His brother was their best player. I didn’t think he’d go from 21s straight into senior county, though I do think he’ll make that level. But maybe you’re right.

He’s a far superior hurler to his brother.

If you say so. Probably he is. But his brother was Nap’s best player last year.

His brother was very good to be fair and was very consistent all season . Might lack a bit of pace for IC senior but is worth a decent chance . David can win dirty ball , high ball , is quick and can hurl. He has to get serious chance . The likes of him are the players our new management have to develop . That will be key to whether they succeed or not.

1 Like

Alan is very slow and isn’t really all that physical. He must be close to 25 at this stage and has been in the Limerick squad under 3 different manager none of whom deemed him good enough. He didn’t really have much of an impact at minor or 21s for Limerick either. David is a very very good prospect for Limerick hurlers. He has everything and thankfully there’s no hype about him. If he keeps going the way he’s going he’ll a top player.

1 Like

No doubt David has more potential for IC at this stage, but Alan was hands down Na P’s best player this year.

2 Likes