Limerick GAA - Box Office

YE cant even buy the BIG ONE @ChocolateMice

Thrill-a-minute stuff in Mick Neville Park as NCW lead Drom Broadford 0-2 to 0-1 at half time in the senior football quarter-final.

1 Like

WHAT A VICTORY, WHAT A FUCKING INTERNET VICTORY!!!

I demand an apology from @carryharry. Also correct on Ballingarry & Crecora.

I’m on fire. When I get in this kind of groove I fucking own the Internet. I’m buzzing. Top Top Posting baby! :sunglasses: I can see everything so clearly now, such clarity and vision. Like Pearse at O’Donovan Rossa’s graveside in 1915.

1 Like

I’m delighted to give that a like pal.

I didn’t even have to make anybody up in my imagination to prove I was right.

Now, back to picking our best 15 for Wexford away in February…

Drom beat NCW
0-6 to 1-2

This follows ncws thrilling 1-4 to 1-3 win over Casey’s and their 0-8 to 1-3 win in the group stages.
Delighted they are gone.

That must have been a thriller judging by the scoreline.

0-6 to 1-2

It was 0-2 to 0-1 at half time :smile:

I hope you didn’t pay into to see that spectacle pal :smiley:

Fucking ncw ruined my weekend acca. In all fairness though they deserved to lose with the shit they have played this year.

1 Like

You clown. Abbeyfeale is a shit hole and everyone fucking knows it ffs.

Premier u21 final Na P 1-17 Doon 15

The future of limerick hurling is in safe hands

4 Likes

who stood out pal?

that’s the five in a row?

The drive for 5 completed. Unreal.

I didn’t get out as far as bruff pal, I’m stuck bbq’ing for 20 people.

2 Likes

Was there any residuals ???

What’s going on at the patrickswell turnoff on motorway. Traffic backed up and I’m stuck in it.

Just in from a good game in bruff. David dempsey was excellent and na p had a number of good performers at halfback and midfield. Doon started well and should have had a lead but once na p got 4-2 up they seemed able to maintain a lead to the end. A lot of scores came from frees. Richie English was out injured.
There were a few flashpoints and the ref was not good at calming things down. Tends to lecture players. There was also a fine battle between the sideline runners just before halftime.

Nearly-appointed limerick manager shane o’Neill was an interested spectator. I did not see the man who pipped him, john kiely.

2 Likes

i really like D Dempsey from the few games ive seen of him. played wing forward for the 21s but can play full forward too, very skifull and good in the air

2 Likes

Fuck. 3 year old died.

Girl, aged three, dies as her twin brother lies in hospital after three-car crash on M20 in Limerick