Limerick GAA - Box Office

The two up two down doesn’t really help development though does it? County finals are crap no bite or nothing.

I do agree that it does somewhat take away from county finals; but in general, I think Premier Intermediate has been a great addition to the Limerick club scene and the constant freshening up of the teams involved and the risk of relegation versus the promise of promotion is a big part of it.

I don’t think bringing it back to one-up, one-down will do anything to improve what problems we do have.

Heard that alright!!

The committee to pick the manager hasn’t even met yet, so he’s being slightly premature

I can only imagine the amount of committees Limerick are going to have in the next few years after the hurling one was deemed a success.

It would be even better with a relagation final with loser going down and a proper final with something at stake.

We lost all those posts about Deccie Hannon.

And I can’t ever see them being rehashed.

3 Likes

Including the posts where lads were picking their 30 man squads for next year?

1 Like

This is a travesty.

all gone. a tragedy.

Who did we decide was taking penalties again?

Glas wanted a lad guaranteed his place based on his penalty taking ability.

You’d only be chancing your arm with some other fella taking them.

1 Like

*32-man squads. Get it right, pal

Who will be centre back next year that is the question? Byrnes or O’Connell the most likely options?

Brynes is a complete non runner. He’s a half back. Has had a very mixed year for the well at 6.

Is finnegans in annacotty still going lads? It used to be a little tradition of mine to go there breakfast there when I was driving to Dublin 10 years ago

It is mate but it’s gone to shit in my personal opinion. It was a good spot 15yrs ago alright but nowadays it is staid as anything. I had reason to stop in there two weeks ago one evening as arranged it as a meeting point with someone and there were just two eejits sitting at the bar drinking heineken. They were pure roasters, like two lads that had been drawing silage all day. That’s what you’ll get in there. And there is no ambience to the place.

1 Like