Limerick GAA - Box Office

Byrnes will take the penalties

Grub has gone downhill in a big way alright. Toilets were stick last lunchtime i visited.

1 Like

Mouldy auld carpets and everything in there. It’s like there has been no investment there since the 90s. Decor and layout has remained the same. It’s pure grubby. Pure carelessness by the owners not moving with the times and their business has absolutely gone down the tubes last number of years.

1 Like

The breakfast used to be Unreal there. They used to have a way of frying spuds. It was a time of my life that makess me happy when I think about it. Back around 2005/2006.

That drives me mad to hear that.

I had a fried breakfast there two years ago like a fool because a few lads i was in the company of (roasters) insisted on eating there. It’s the exact same now as that poor quality pudding, sausages, rashers that you’d get in say a centra deli counter that’s been sitting under the lights for a few hours. Dried to nothing but the rashers then all greasy. I wouldn’t give to my dog what they served up to me that day and i paid i suppose the guts of a tenner for. I will never eat there again.

2 Likes

Informative rating.

Sure you wouldn’t give that to a dog. Sad to hear it went downhill. They used to cook it to order back in the old days.

A breakfast served up any other way is only deli fare.

1 Like

That cork gimp would probably love it and give it 10/10

O’Connor’s inside in town is gone the same way i find. I used to love the breakfasts in there, i used to get the all day brunch - basically a big fry up with brown bread but you get chips with it. Last few times i was in there i thought the food had gone back and that they were coasting a bit. One thing i will say is you get unreal service in O’Connors, and a far better class of person going in there.

1 Like

A freshly cooked breakfast is a joyful mood lifting experience.

I remember the weekend an aunt passed away, the whole family in her house were going without sleep or proper grub. I did up a large fry & grill, the works of sausage, rashers, black & white pudding and a pot of beans. Collected some fresh rolls from the bakery too. Although moods were low the breakfast lifted them no end and not a scrap was left.

Serving up Deli food would have been an insult.

1 Like

Would they not throw in a small bit of steak for the brunch? Even a little 6oz? That would make a right job of it so it would

Dangerous though if aul cheap minute steak esp overdone was thrown up.

I loved the way you described that

Good idea i might suggest it the next time. Or a bit of cooked liver.

1 Like

Savage flavour. One those foods I detested but love now. Do you know that kind of way

ALTC I’m fairly sure.

I’d say Hannon for full back anyway

I suppose “noelie” is out and about the milk market this morning, asking people nosey questions and being a pain in the hole

2 Likes