Limerick GAA - Box Office

Cappamore are after doing a number on the bouncers. Donie dosent get to play senior next year.

1 Like

Big shock surely? Was there betting on it?

Junior A County Hurling Quarter Final
Kilmallock 2-12 Ballybricken 0-15

We sent them home with their team in a mug @TreatyStones & @Fagan_ODowd

3 Likes

Premier IHC Semi Final Monaleen 2-11 Blackrock 1-11 RESULT

Commiserations to our resident Kilfinnane man @ChocolateMice

Junior A County QF Caherline 3-18 Casteltown/Ballyagran 4-11

Yeah it’s a pity.

Fuck sake…

Who are monaleens key players in hurling? ALTC and Ger Collins I suppose, anyone else? Is your man Russell still soldiering for them?

Think both Russell & Geary are still going strong.

They had a few players on the 2013, 2014 minor teams- Cosgrave, Ed Doyle, Jamie Porter. Be handy enough.

Cappamore winning is a bit of a shock, but like I said, they’re very well set-up. Their manager is some fella Hammersley. According to the leader, Tony Power of Monaleen is their coach.

Geary was not playing today I believe. Lorcan Lyons will be one of their main guys going forward. Definitely a team that could stay senior for a few years to come

Lyons is a pretty good player, forgot about him. Was he over in America for the summer?

I believe so.

Are any of them lads that go to America any good to the county when it comes to it?
Can they be depended on at all?

A lot of them boys needed a break from hurling . No harm will come of it . The dubs lost two all star defenders to pursue lifestyle choices . Young lads need to live too.

1 Like

you are talking out your arse

2 Likes

I expected to be able to listen to the two hurling quarter finals on the wireless. How come rubby fm aren’t covering them?

Because they only ever cover the semi finals.

Ahane 0-14 Ballybrown 0-14. Result. Two late points from Ahane to draw it

The Well lead by two at half time. Breeze to come.

1 Like