Limerick GAA - Box Office

You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

The utter decline in west Limerick hurling continues.

1 Like

To be fair, the last two winners of the Junior Championship were west teams, and that’s obviously going to weaken the teams at that grade. Maybe you’d expect a bit more out of Tournafulla & Monagea, but I imagine both sides have a pretty small pick.

Admittedly, the weakest teams at intermediate level are west sides too but I don’t think those matches are indicative of the west teams being in decline.

The game is dying. Never ever been weaker. Bar adare who aren’t really west Limerick there isn’t a decent team amongst them.

The prospect of facing either adare or ballybrown in a county final will inspire the well to victory next Sunday.

It’s well established here that Adare is west Limerick.

The West have won the last 4 junior A champs so it’s only natural the quality isn’t there this year

Adare is a small English village in the heart of Irish countryside.

5 Likes

Look at their performances in the intermediate. Underage as well. Granagh/B in free fall. County board/leader bang on about are scoil ris fact is in large areas of the county the game is dying out. The standard of the junior is pathetic, intermediate is really junior standard now.

1 Like

Drom 11/8 and Pats 6/4. A nice little double there. Drom a serious price!!

Drom will win and Monaleen will win

Looks like St. Pats are all over the shop…

If them 2 are missing, Monaleen at 4/6 is a serious bet!!!

Monaleen have an injury doubt on a key player, not those mentioned.

Collins or Donovan??

Please PM me on this before I lose all my money

Likewise!!

Still, you’d have fancied Monaleen anyway… with the two Mullins’ gone, even if Monaleen were missing one of their best players, probably still worth it at those odds?

@balbec and @Breaking_my_balls , what are your predictions for the semifinal at the weekend?