Limerick GAA - Box Office

We will win.

1 Like

Kilmallock would have to be favourites to shade it, won’t be much in it but they are a more experienced side and should have a little bit too much for The Well. The Balbec by 4 with Graeme Mul leading the charge.

1 Like

I predict a win for the well.

Kilmallock to beat the Well by 4 or 5
Ahane to edge Ballybrown
Glenroe to beat Mungret
Kildimo/Pallas to beat Pallasgreen

Monaleen to beat Pats
Drom to sneak past NaP
Galbally to beat Castlemahon

The well will beat kilmallock

Am I ever wrong?

It’s very possible that they could, The Well are a very good side, but all in all going on available evidence to outside observers you’d have to say Kilmallock are favourites.

I fancy Kilmallock - they always seem to do well against Patrickswell down through the years.

I’d love to see a stat on results over last 10-15 years.

Ballybrown and a draw ?

The Well bate them last year.

Ah don’t mind that. Both gone through… Worth a fuck

60/40 I’d say.

Winning the group though ; I give a marginal call to balbec after a replay

Fair enough - Kilmallock by 4 myself.
Interestingly the well have scored very few goals in the championship. 6 in 6 games. Kilmallock have scored 13 in 5.

Strange enough the well have good forwards.

Drom win the first semi. Got a penalty midday through the second half which turned the game. Had bout 13 wides i think They’re some campaigners in fairness to them!!

1 Like

A big win for Western Gaels.
If they win the county will they be allowed represent Limerick in Munster :smirk:

Feenagh - 4
Feohanagh - 1
Cavan - 1

To be fair though it was the old campaigners that pulled it out of the fire!

Ah here!

17 semi-finals in a row is some record in fairness considering they’re not a massive club, even with a few outsiders. They may be in slight decline but still, you’d be mad to back against them in a knockout match. 6/5 tonight, I think, serious odds.

11/8 on Wednesday which was crazy against a new team like NaP. They’ll struggle to beat either of the other two though!! Although they were able to bring on Fahy and Phair which would be massive additions for the final. I’ve no idea about Buckley though!