Limerick GAA - Box Office

Hup outta that fantastic win today,bring on the Adare cunts now in the final.

Ballybrown win by 4.

1 Like

Ahane are gone way back.

They’re way off being contenders anyway.

I’d like to see a Patrickswell - Ballybrown county final now…be no love lost there.

Be a big crowd at that for sure.

Ballybrown will be up against it against Adare though, Adare seem to have a bit more about them this year.

Is that the fitness coach ?

Willie Griffin is their key player…If Ballybrown can negate him they’ll be half way there.

Dec Hannon hasn’t really stood out for Adare since he was a teenager…would love him to prove me wrong tho saying that.

As far as I know, he’s the same guy, yeah.

Hannon had a great game against Kilmallock, I think it was, in the county final a few years ago. Scored 5 or 6 from play from centre-forward iirc but they lost anyway.

Willie is their main man up front alright, but Ahane got 2 goals today and it sounded as if they really could have had a 2 or 3 more if they had been a bit more clinical. If Griffin & Mackey get a run on their full-back line, they could definitely get goals.

1 Like

Congratulations to Patrickswell. I was off line all day but managed to hear the commentary. No complaints from our side the better team won. From what I could hear as Matt said on the radio, the Well seemed to get their scores that bit more economically than we did, that is always the sign of a good side. Seanie O Brien, Barry Foley, Byrnes and Cian seemed to do well. Disappointed for our lads of course, I know that they put in a hell of a big effort this year. Best of luck to the Well now, a proper side in the County final. No doubt last years defeat will stand to them this year. We will be back. We win with class, we lose with class.

11 Likes

:clap:

A gentleman. I feel terrible now for my earlier attempt to gloat but you’ve had the final laugh.
Well played.

1 Like

Delighted for Gary Kirby. A man I’d love to have involved with the county team.

4 Likes

95fm picking up some ‘choice words’ from the supporters in the Monaleen/Pats game, seems to be a lot more vocal than the matches earlier.

1 Like

He needs a few county titles under his belt at this level before he can make the move to IC manager. Heading the right way.

sent home with tae in your mug, you mug, @balbec proved how much a bigger man he is than you

1 Like

Decent game between pats and monaleen. Should go to the wire. Hego and pa mullins very good

1 Like

Sounds like Hegarty made hay in the first half; I think that whoever the new Limerick manager is, he needs to get the best players in the county on board.

A midfield of O’Donoghue & Hegarty would be very formidable.

Jason O’Brien goal puts Monaleen 2 up.