Limerick GAA - Box Office

Our new senior hurling coach has just buried a goal to put 7 between them.

And Pats have had Brian Bennett sent off.

Our money looks safe.

1 Like

Monaleen 2-13 St. Pats 1-10

Sounded like a serious second half performance, scored 2-6 and could have had a couple more, hit the crossbar and had a goal disallowed. You’d fancy them to win it out.

1 Like

Yes to all of that.

:pint:

What price are you on at for Monaleen to win it out?

9/2 :pint:

FYI @backinatracksuit this is how you do it

CC @bandage

@glasagusban What kind of a team did ye put out against Knockainey yesterday. Ye really must have put the hurleys away until next year,

They are still sulking.

1 Like

Crying into their mochachinos

Per the program, they fielded a junior side plus Cathal King. And had a couple of senior hurlers on the bench. They had played senior football Friday night.

They are still in the Junior Championship. Is the County Cup considered a senior championship or just a tournament. In other words can you play in the Co Cup and still play junior?

Seems to be outside of the real championship. Be interesting if they got that wrong!

Junior A Hurling Semi finals:

Caherline v Saint Pats Thursday night in GG
Na Piarsaigh v Kilmallock Sunday 2pm in GG

Minor Semis

Na Piarsaigh v Monaleen
Kilmallock v Patrickswell

(not sure when they are being played).

The well will walk the final against either team. I know Adare beat them at start of year but the well destroyed them last year in the semi in the GG.

Can’t see BallyBrown beating adare didn’t impress in either game against a very poor Ahane team.

Tom Morrissey was brilliant for Ahane yesterday in full forward btw he could be an option in there next year for Limerick. Looked very dangerous every time he got the ball.

Cathal King wasn’t playing either. All juniors. Very poor display all round. No excuses, they need to pick it up for next week, big time.

Covered before I got to it, didn’t get down for it unfortunately.

well bud

I wonder what price Patrockswell would be versus Adare?